LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

2 hours ago, Dent_1 said:

When I ordered my James Caan photoshoot weeks ago I was one of the people who did not have a batch number. How does that work? Is my ticket essentially Batch 1 so I can go to the AM shoot or without any batch number do I have to go to the PM shoot?

Thanks.

You're Batch Zero and go after Gold Passes.

7 hours ago, Dent_1 said:

Peter Mayhew doesn't seem to have any photoshoots on the Saturday schedule. I haven't looked at Friday or Sunday....

4 hours ago, AndrewT said:

Where is Peter Mayhew photoshoot time for Sunday.
Thanks

I can't find him, the mods have been informed so wait for an update

19 minutes ago, Deftrix said:

Hmmm... Does anybody see any clashes for my shoots? What are my best options?

SATURDAY :

1. Peter Weller (batch3) 10:30 AM
  2. Shauna MacDonald (batch1) 13:25 PM
  3. Nick Castle (batch1) 13:50 PM
  4. Peter Weller (batch3) 16:30 PM (optional)
  5. William Hope (batch1) 17:40 PM
  6. Sam Niell (batch9) 17:50 PM

SUNDAY :

1. Val Kilmer (batch2) 09:30 AM
  2. James Caan (batch2) 09:55 AM
  3. David Duchovny (batch1) 10.10 AM
  4. Edward James Olmos (batch2) 13.50 PM
  5. Val Kilmer (batch2) 14:55 PM (optional)
  6. David Duchovny (batch1) 16.50 PM (optional)

I genuinely don't see any issues for you.

Hi, I've got photo ops with Arthur Darvill (batch no. 6) and Aidan Turner( batch no. 9) on Sunday, but unfortunately, I've to leave for my train at around 2.30 pm. I'll probably gonna make the afternoon shoot with Arthur Darvill (if there won't be any delays), but with Aidan Turner, I'll have a problem. :unsure: Do you think it'd be possible to get into the morning shoot somehow?

4 minutes ago, Chayiana said:

Hi, I've got photo ops with Arthur Darvill (batch no. 6) and Aidan Turner( batch no. 9) on Sunday, but unfortunately, I've to leave for my train at around 2.30 pm. I'll probably gonna make the afternoon shoot with Arthur Darvill (if there won't be any delays), but with Aidan Turner, I'll have a problem. :unsure: Do you think it'd be possible to get into the morning shoot somehow?

There is no guarantees they'll allow it, but if you go to the AM shoot with your photoshoot ticket and proof of your travel and speak to the crew, they'll let you know if you can join the queue. :smile:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chayiana said:

Show the crew manning his morning shoot your travel documents and they should will let you through at the end of the first session. No guarnatees though but good luck.

Edited by evilfairie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, rkemp78 said:

Is this the final schedule now? The thread title says "Updated 23/7" but I can't see any indication that it is final. I need to print this out before tomorrow so would be grateful if someone could let me know.

As guests can be added right up to the event itself the schedule is always open to change. They advise to check the schedules they have up in the venue on the day itself. I'd print this one out though but be prepared for changes.

Edited by evilfairie

2 minutes ago, rkemp78 said:

Is this the final schedule now? The thread title says "Updated 23/7" but I can't see any indication that it is final. I need to print this out before tomorrow so would be grateful if someone could let me know.

It's always possible their will be updates rkemp, more guests may cancel or be added and other errors may need correcting.  It is the current most up to date version.  Print it but check it again befor ethe event, and updated versions will be up at the venue especially in the photo booth areas

I was wondering why Sean Young is only doing one photoshoot at 5ish? Of course being a massive blade runner fan i have to kind of bite the bullet and stay until that time but i really need to be left by 5 for the train back so will now hope the trains will still be running frequently! I thought Sean still being a big star that she would have an earlier shoot as well!

5 minutes ago, AReplicant said:

I was wondering why Sean Young is only doing one photoshoot at 5ish? Of course being a massive blade runner fan i have to kind of bite the bullet and stay until that time but i really need to be left by 5 for the train back so will now hope the trains will still be running frequently! I thought Sean still being a big star that she would have an earlier shoot as well!

Someone has to be at the end Replicant and they have to do what works best for the schedule

51 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

There is no guarantees they'll allow it, but if you go to the AM shoot with your photoshoot ticket and proof of your travel and speak to the crew, they'll let you know if you can join the queue. :smile:

50 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

Show the crew manning his morning shoot your travel documents and they should will let you through at the end of the first session. No guarnatees though but good luck.

Thanks a lot! :D I'll try that!

Edited by Chayiana

20 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Someone has to be at the end Replicant and they have to do what works best for the schedule

Raylenth Thanks for that! But it was really her and Megan Fox i was coming for as had shoot tickets for both on Sunday and now Megan has cancelled i have the whole time on Sunday just getting autos! Saying that im also a big Robocop and SOA fan so could try getting a shoot with Peter Weller and he is doing an earlier shoot!

Hi everybody. My girlfriend has a diamond pass for Momoa and I have a photo shoot batch 10 on Sunday. Do you know around what time we'll have to be there? We're coming from italy and we'll try to be there as soon as we can in the morning around the opening. Thanks. 

15 minutes ago, Cirios said:

Hi everybody. My girlfriend has a diamond pass for Momoa and I have a photo shoot batch 10 on Sunday. Do you know around what time we'll have to be there? We're coming from italy and we'll try to be there as soon as we can in the morning around the opening. Thanks. 

You will be in Jason's PM session which starts at 4, with batch 10 I'd suggest going at 4.20/30 and seeing where they have got to.  With a diamond your girlfriend had to pick a Photo day, if she picked Sunday she can go for the start of the first session at 10.35 or any time after that whilst the 2 sessions are on, so she can go through with you if you both want.

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, rkemp78 said:

There's always a chance of updates, so I'd say wait to print at the last moment before you go, and check again on the days of the con. That's what I'll do.

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You will be in Jason's PM session which starts at 4, with batch 10 I'd suggest going at 4.20/30 and seeing where they have got to.  With a diamond your girlfriend had to pick a Photo day, if she picked Sunday she can go for the start of the first session at 10.35 or any time after that whilst the 2 sessions are on, so she can go through with you if you both want.

Yes she picked Sunday. If she can come with me would be perfect. Thanks a lot! 

Oh dear..now my Friday afternoon looks like a nightmare. 4 Photo shoots overlapping.  Sat two overlapping as well. Sun another two clashes...too many diamond passes. Will be making friends with the staff :)

Seconding the request for actual Exel sheets please. Very hard to print and figure out the actual times on the jpegs. 

Also since the Regular Tom Baker is at the Green screen, does that mean it is also a Tardis photo? Don't really want to pay for the same shot twice I'm sure you understand. 

Edited by InsO

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

I just make my own spreadsheet. Doesn't take too long as I'm only adding the parts in that I need to pay attention to.

Same, green for the time slots I'm sure that I could get myself a picture, orange for maybe but perhaps I should take the next shoot, red for the actors I just need an autograph off but knowing they're at a shoot so I don't have to bother going to their stall at that time.