LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

1 minute ago, DullyEL said:

I have just bought Batch 4 for Val Kilmer and don't think I'd be able to stay til 7pm. Now, would I be able to join the earliee shoot? Another question, I have a Diamond Pass for Tom Welling and my little cousin has Batch 6, we're taking seperate ops, can we join the same batch? I would much prefer to have the op in the morning.

Speak to the crew on the earlier shoot and show them your travel docs to prove it.  You would have to join him when he is called Dully, he cna't jump the queue unless he's too young to be left alone

Hi

We have a potential clash and I would be grateful for any wise advice from experienced con goers - my partner has batch 2 for Matt Smith on Sunday so we are hoping he will get into the morning shoot. However if he doesn’t the PM shoot is 2.30 - 3.30 but we are both attending TVD talk which is 2.40-3.25. 

Do you think it would be best to wonder over to Matt’s AM shoot at about 10.10/10.15 and see which batch they’re on and explain to the crew if not on number 2 yet? Are they likely to let him join the AM queue then as I’m assuming it will be too tight to get to the PM one either 10 mins before the talk or 5 mins after..?

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Speak to the crew on the earlier shoot and show them your travel docs to prove it.  You would have to join him when he is called Dully, he cna't jump the queue unless he's too young to be left alone

I thought so, will go to the afternoon batch for Tom Welling, I have a Peter Weller op in the morning anyway. It's more about not wanting to leave leave late then due to travel plans so will take the first answer, if its a no,, jts a no, will suck it up and stay til the end. And my little cousin is about 6ft and a 16 Year old hahahaha. :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Laur said:

Hi

We have a potential clash and I would be grateful for any wise advice from experienced con goers - my partner has batch 2 for Matt Smith on Sunday so we are hoping he will get into the morning shoot. However if he doesn’t the PM shoot is 2.30 - 3.30 but we are both attending TVD talk which is 2.40-3.25. 

Do you think it would be best to wonder over to Matt’s AM shoot at about 10.10/10.15 and see which batch they’re on and explain to the crew if not on number 2 yet? Are they likely to let him join the AM queue then as I’m assuming it will be too tight to get to the PM one either 10 mins before the talk or 5 mins after..?

Batch 2 will most likely be seen nearer the end of the am shoot.

All right

This is gonna be my second Showmasters after Collectormania 24 in Birmingham and i need all the advice i can get about clashings on Sunday. Paul McGann, David Bradley and Arthur shouldnt be a problem at all but then there´s the NuWho Doctors on the afternoon (yes, with my batch numbers there no way i can get them in the morning). Theres a bit of margin with Matt but Chris and Peter are doing it at the same time. Here are my batches

Matt Smith- Batch 8

Chris Eccleston-  Batch 6

Peter Capaldi- Batch 11

The logical course would be to leave Peter last, but i´d like to know an expert´s opinion (besides, A LOT of people are gonna have the same problem that day) I´ll try to get to Olympia as early as i can i the morning from my hotel near the airport.

4 minutes ago, JaviVD said:

All right

This is gonna be my second Showmasters after Collectormania 24 in Birmingham and i need all the advice i can get about clashings on Sunday. Paul McGann, David Bradley and Arthur shouldnt be a problem at all but then there´s the NuWho Doctors on the afternoon (yes, with my batch numbers there no way i can get them in the morning). Theres a bit of margin with Matt but Chris and Peter are doing it at the same time. Here are my batches

Matt Smith- Batch 8

Peter Capaldi- Batch 11

The logical course would be to leave Peter last, but i´d like to know an expert´s opinion (besides, A LOT of people are gonna have the same problem that day) I´ll try to get to Olympia as early as i can i the morning from my hotel near the airport.

I've shut my pages down now JAvi so can't see the schedule at the moment but I know for helping others they area split from each other and nice and long, so go to the one that starts first and see if you can get that done, then do the 2 others.

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It's hard to judge as some people who are called in lower batches may choose to go to the PM session if it works better for them, so although they know how many tickets they have sold and how long each takes, they don't know how many people will actually go to that session so it's a combination of educated guesswork and experience.  Go about 15 minutes before the end of the AM session and you may be able to join it, if not it will be near the start of the PM session

Hi Ray

I have the meatloaf talk and they slightly overlap so I couldn't wait that close to the end...so if we are not called in the am, being batch 3, should I be pretty close to the start of the pm? 

3 hours ago, Sebster118 said:

Also, it seems Baker, McGann and Bradley have their joint photoshoot with the Tardis console on Saturday, but a standard one on Sunday. Also, on Eventbrite, they’re advertised as standard photoshoots for both days and at the same price, considering a guest and prop/costume photoshoot normally costs £10 more than a standard photoshoot (have purchased a ticket for the Sunday photoshoot).

Yes, I have a ticket for the standard Baker, McGann and Bradley photoshoot on the Saturday but can only see the greenscreen TARDIS option listed on Saturday. Have all the standard photoshoots been moved to the Sunday slot at 16.45?

I have a question, on Sunday I have three talks in a row in the Main Stage, one is free and the other two are part of my diamond passes. There is 15 minutes between talks, would I be ok to remain seated in the gap bearing in mind I will have the extra help wristband or would I have to leave and enter the area?

When I ordered my James Caan photoshoot weeks ago I was one of the people who did not have a batch number. How does that work? Is my ticket essentially Batch 1 so I can go to the AM shoot or without any batch number do I have to go to the PM shoot?

Thanks.

Hmmm... Does anybody see any clashes for my shoots? What are my best options?

SATURDAY :

1. Peter Weller (batch3) 10:30 AM
  2. Shauna MacDonald (batch1) 13:25 PM
  3. Nick Castle (batch1) 13:50 PM
  4. Peter Weller (batch3) 16:30 PM (optional)
  5. William Hope (batch1) 17:40 PM
  6. Sam Niell (batch9) 17:50 PM

SUNDAY :

1. Val Kilmer (batch2) 09:30 AM
  2. James Caan (batch2) 09:55 AM
  3. David Duchovny (batch1) 10.10 AM
  4. Edward James Olmos (batch2) 13.50 PM
  5. Val Kilmer (batch2) 14:55 PM (optional)
  6. David Duchovny (batch1) 16.50 PM (optional)

8 hours ago, jonedney124 said:

I think Peter Mayhew's photo shoot for the Sunday is missing from the schedule. It used to be in Photo F at 13:35 opposite Ingrid Oliver's, as I remember noticing the mild clash there.

Also, I have a Peter Capaldi Diamond Pass so I am going to his talk on the Sunday. Isaac Hempstead-Wright's photo shoot starts five minutes before, I have Batch 1 anyway but will it be possible to go before Diamonds and Golds in this instance (unless they are also going to the Capaldi talk)?

Peter Mayhew has been reported, the Amber Rose Revah issue as well.

Regarding any photo sessions clashing with talks, you Need to speak with Crew on the day. You can talk to sales table if you can Exchange the photo session for a different day seeing you have another paid for talk clashing should you go more than one day. If no you Need to speak to Crew at the photo area.

This is one last round I will be making today, I doubt I will make  much sense post-op.

8 hours ago, DullyEL said:

I have just bought Batch 4 for Val Kilmer and don't think I'd be able to stay til 7pm. Now, would I be able to join the earliee shoot? Another question, I have a Diamond Pass for Tom Welling and my little cousin has Batch 6, we're taking seperate ops, can we join the same batch? I would much prefer to have the op in the morning.

If you have travel documents yes, they will try to get you through. But really "I don't think I'll be able to stay" won't quite work...

You can go with your Cousin and wait, it is very likely he won't be allowed to join you in the morning.

7 hours ago, JaviVD said:

All right

Matt Smith- Batch 8

Peter Capaldi- Batch 11

Leave Peter last, yes. Your Batch for Peter is way after your Chris Batch. If the Chris shoot is delayed for any reason check which Batch Peter is on and don't wait around please.

7 hours ago, Chattertonic said:

Hi Ray

I have the meatloaf talk and they slightly overlap so I couldn't wait that close to the end...so if we are not called in the am, being batch 3, should I be pretty close to the start of the pm? 

Probably

6 hours ago, EllaBlair said:

I have a question, on Sunday I have three talks in a row in the Main Stage, one is free and the other two are part of my diamond passes. There is 15 minutes between talks, would I be ok to remain seated in the gap bearing in mind I will have the extra help wristband or would I have to leave and enter the area?

Normally the talk area is cleared completely, but please ask talk Crew on the day.

3 hours ago, Hawkman40 said:

I'm just checking if Lance Henriksen has cancelled his free talk on Saturday at12:55-13:40 Stage 2. It disappeared after the update.

Reported, confirmation as soon as I am coherent again or when TooTall gets on here, whatever happens first.

• Haha 1