LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I hate checking my schedule on my mobile :angry: So hard to read the time. Can someone please tell me if I got a photo op right that can see this easier.

Sunday, Photo F. Emily Carey: Is it 12:10 to 12:20 or 12:25?

Starts at 12:10, ends at 12:20

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

The day you have chosen for his photo has no relation to his talk. If you attend on Sunday as well there is nothing stopping you from attending his talk as well.

Ah good to know. Got a photo with Isaac from Game of Thrones batch 1 so can head over after that. Thanks.

i have a couple of clashes:

Val Kilmer batch 3
John Schneider batch 1

daniel gillies batch 5
noel clarke batch 5

15 mins apart :o in the afternoon. On Saturday.

Edited by malty

1 hour ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

Have a feeling there's going to be a lot of people facing the clash over Matt/Peter/Christopher on Sunday afternoon like myself. Fingers crossed I can make it work

Yeah, I've got a Peter Capaldi Diamond Pass and a Matt Smith Diamond Pass for the Sunday. Emailed to see if I can move my photo with Capaldi to the Saturday to be told the tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.Then in the same paragraph they suggested I purchased another DP for the Saturday then email with the numbers to get a refund for the Sunday one...

Just now, katkitty24 said:

Yeah, I've got a Peter Capaldi Diamond Pass and a Matt Smith Diamond Pass for the Sunday. Emailed to see if I can move my photo with Capaldi to the Saturday to be told the tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.Then in the same paragraph they suggested I purchased another DP for the Saturday then email with the numbers to get a refund for the Sunday one...

You should be fine on Sunday the sessions are long enough and start at different times that you can do one and just walk over and do the other when it starts.

28 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Really appreciate that Ingrid Oliver’s free talk has been moved to a later slot on Saturday so now Whovians can attend boh her and Pearl’s talks :D

This schedule is excellent for me, great job! :lol: Only minor issue is that on Friday we still don’t know if the “TARDIS” photo in the Green Screen Area is the TARDIS Console, Exterior or both. Since the Exterior will be used for Tom Baker’s TARDIS photos it might not be available for standard prop photos but I’d like a confirmation on that if and when possible so that I know how to plan my day in advance (don’t have much to do on Friday so I might decide to arrive later or leave early) - the only day the TARDIS Exterior seems available on its own without guests is Saturday right now.

Remember that all Doctor Who guests overlapping also have a PM shoot so you have another chance to get your pictures in the afternoon if you miss one in the morning - this kind of clashes shouldn’t be a problem ;)

Sadly my batches are for the afternoon shoots and not the mornings otherwise I would be a bit more at ease and have it as a backup.

Just now, Debjovi said:

So Aidan Turner photos only an hour in the morning and same for the afternoon, how many in a batch?

about 100 , they have it down to ascience Deb, they know how long each pic takes and wotk the sessions out based on that

Noticed Batch 2’s not mentioned for Peter Capaldi’s Saturday AM photoshoot. Presumably a typo and it’s under Likely like Batch 1.

Also, it seems Baker, McGann and Bradley have their joint photoshoot with the Tardis console on Saturday, but a standard one on Sunday. Also, on Eventbrite, they’re advertised as standard photoshoots for both days and at the same price, considering a guest and prop/costume photoshoot normally costs £10 more than a standard photoshoot (have purchased a ticket for the Sunday photoshoot).