LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

Just now, reaper2015 said:

on the updated schedule for Sunday it states that john is doing a talk for 45 minutes from 12.10pm to 12.45 pm yet he is doing a trio photo shoot at 12.10 till 12.25 please help

This has been noted Reaper, wait for an update 

5 minutes ago, DiAlex said:

I have Batch 3 for Arthur on the Sunday. If I explain to the volunteer that I can't make the PM one due to having a ticket to the iZombie panel, they'll be ok with me going in the AM one? :)

They should be able to slot you in at the end if you can prove that you have a ticket for the izombie talk. 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

1 minute ago, D4vem88 said:

Is there going to be a separate backdrop setup for Tom Baker's standard shoot in the green screen area?

It will most likely be exactly the same as any other standard shoot, the only difference is the fact that it is in the green screen area.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

27 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If it's in the schedule for PM he will be there Em.

27 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

He will most likely be there that set half hour. If you would prefer you can do Lance's first, then Duchovny.

Thank you both! :)

Just now, sammyromie said:

Ah, my iZombie talk is still covering the whole o Arthur Darvill PM shoot. Gonna have to hope they ll let me take it in the morning with batch 7. 

Sounds like you're in the same position as me.

I'll do as suggested and show my iZombie panel ticket to the volunteer and hope they slot me in.

I have a Batch 7 shoot for Matt on Sunday, timing is perfect for me, but kinda concerned with being a high number. How likely is it I won't be seen? Are all batches guaranteed to be seen? (Should be picking up an extra help pass if that makes any difference) 

This maybe a silly question but if i arrive for 8am on Saturday, would i have a good chance of getting to Sam Neill's photo shoot time of 9.30am with a diamond pass. I can't wait till his late afternoon slot so i need to arrive early but i'm not sure how early i need to be there for?

Just now, sarzy2 said:

This maybe a silly question but if i arrive for 8am on Saturday, would i have a good chance of getting to Sam Neill's photo shoot time of 9.30am with a diamond pass. I can't wait till his late afternoon slot so i need to arrive early but i'm not sure how early i need to be there for?

Yes, you'll be there in more than enough time! :smile:

Just now, timelordthete said:

I have a Batch 7 shoot for Matt on Sunday, timing is perfect for me, but kinda concerned with being a high number. How likely is it I won't be seen? Are all batches guaranteed to be seen? (Should be picking up an extra help pass if that makes any difference) 

If you have paid for a photo you will get it so long as you are at the photo area during his pm photo shoot time slot.

1 minute ago, timelordthete said:

Yes, you're guaranteed to be seen. You'll be in his pm shoot.

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

If you have paid for a photo you will get it so long as you are at the photo area during his pm photo shoot time slot.

Just now, wjbleming said:

Yes, you're guaranteed to be seen. You'll be in his pm shoot.

Thank you! :>

Hey guys! So excited! Just a quick question. Does anyone know why there are so little batches in the AM slot in comparison to the PM? I'm in batch 13 for Jason Momoa and if memory serves me right there were 20 batches. So will there be 16 batches in the PM slot? It just seems like a lot for 2 hours. However I am a newbie so I could be totally wrong :D

On Saturday I have nick castle at photo B 13:55 - 14:20

and I have Adrienne Barbeau at photo F at 14:00 - 14:15

I have batch 1 for both guests but the shoots aren’t next to each other and I certainly can’t run in motocross boots lol, 

Just want to make sure that I should go to nick 1st and tell crew there I have a clash with Adrienne