LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

Just now, Em_Power said:

Thanks again Ray!

Maybe this is a silly question but if batch 4 is indeed called in the AM shoot for David Duchovny and we decide to go to the PM shoot instead..would I still be called first in the PM shoot with a batch 4 ticket or would I have to wait till the end once batch 5 and onwards have had their photos? (If that made any sense!)

You would be called first in the pm shoot as you will have the lowest batch number. 

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

You’ll be called first if batch 4 has been called in the am shoot ;)

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

You would be called first in the pm shoot as you will have the lowest batch number. 

Thanks so much for the super fast replies! This forum has been a life saver this year :)

I have a batch 1 for Lance Henriksen and batch 4 for David Duchovny on Saturday so I'm assuming if I go to the PM shoots...David Duchovny first and then head over to Lance and ask a crew member if I can just join or wait till the end?

Just now, Em_Power said:

Thanks so much for the super fast replies! This forum has been a life saver this year :)

I have a batch 1 for Lance Henriksen and batch 4 for David Duchovny on Saturday so I'm assuming if I go to the PM shoots...David Duchovny first and then head over to Lance and ask a crew member if I can just join or wait till the end?

You could do it either way round as you will be called first in both pm shoots.

1030 1045 Edward James Olmos Photo B EH
1030 1100 Meatloaf Photo A DP
1045 1105 James Callis Photo B EH
1100 1130 Tom Welling Photo A DP
1115 1130 Mary McDonnell Photo C EH
1150 1205 Rose McIver Photo A EH
1200 1230 BSG Main Stage  
1315 1345 Jewel Staite Photo C EH
1340 1350 Tom Welling & John Schneider Photo A EH
1545 1615 Jewel Staite Main Stage  

Mods/fellow experienced attendees. Reckon this order is achievable given my DPs/extra help pass, and proximity of photoshoot areas to each other on Friday? Or would you ditch the afternoon main stage talk in favour of later shoot times for some?

For those of you who've not seen, my wheelchair is bloody quick when it needs to be!:lol:

Edited by robmoriarty
oops, got Jewel Staite's Main Stage talk time wrong!

Just now, robmoriarty said:
1030 1045 Edward James Olmos Photo B EH
1030 1100 Meatloaf Photo A DP
1045 1105 James Callis Photo B EH
1100 1130 Tom Welling Photo A DP
1115 1130 Mary McDonnell Photo C EH
1150 1205 Rose McIver Photo A EH
1200 1230 BSG Main Stage  
1315 1345 Jewel Staite Photo C EH
1340 1350 Tom Welling & John Schneider Photo A EH
1415 1445 Jewel Staite Main Stage  

Mods/fellow experienced attendees. Reckon this order is achievable given my DPs/extra help pass, and proximity of photoshoot areas to each other on Friday? Or would you ditch the afternoon main stage talk in favour of later shoot times for some?

For those of you who've seen, my wheelchair is bloody quick when it needs to be!:lol:

Looks ok to me :D

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

You could do it either way round as you will be called first in both pm shoots.

My only concern is that Lance only has 3 batches of photos booked so I'm wondering whether he will be around long in the afternoon...or does he have to be there for that set half hour PM shoot? Don't want to miss it altogether! :/

Appreciate the help! 

Just now, Em_Power said:

My only concern is that Lance only has 3 batches of photos booked so I'm wondering whether he will be around long in the afternoon...or does he have to be there for that set half hour PM shoot? Don't want to miss it altogether! :/

Appreciate the help! 

If it's in the schedule for PM he will be there Em.

Just now, Em_Power said:

Appreciate the help! 

He will most likely be there that set half hour. If you would prefer you can do Lance's first, then Duchovny.

1 minute ago, Flibble said:

Oh nuts...on Sunday the David Duchovny and Christopher Eccleston with the TARDIS are at the same time and I have batch one for both! Which would you suggest I go to first?

Go to the AM Duchovney session.  SImples as people say :)