LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

Just now, cleganebxwl said:

Hi, I'm Batch 4 for the Rory McCann photoshoot, meaning I'll most likely be in the PM shoot (15:00 - 15:45)

Unfortunately, this clashes with the Tom Welling talk (14:40 - 15:25)

I'm really scared that I'll miss my chance at a photo - any advice?? Should I run out of the talk as soon as it hits 15:25? And will I make it back for the Rory McCann talk at 15:55?? (I plan to station my sister in the queue on my behalf haha)

Go straight to the photo session after the talk and you will be fine.

4 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Please can I ask about Tom Baker "Normal Shoot" it states that its in the Green Screen area? Is this correct? So the bottom in the light blue is his standard shoot and the top in the orange shade is his Tardis Shoot?

Yes

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, homerj said:

Just two questions - Clash with Sam Neil and Iwan Rheon on Saturday - Diamond for both but who first?

Also clash on Sunday with Aiden and Matt

Sam Neill's is a shorter photo session so go to that one first :)

What batches are you for Aidan and Matt?

9 minutes ago, JaHawk1995 said:

Some of the clashes are crazy... Like putting Who people at the same time is just bound to cause ructions haha I get that it's a tight thing but... moan over

Not sure which day you mean Ja, but many of the sessions on Sunday are longer ones so between peoples different batches they should be able to make it all work.

12 minutes ago, Chattertonic said:

Thanks for the updated schedule - Can I ask, when it says 'possible' for batches...in your experience how often do they not call in that slot - I'm in Batch 3 for Peter Capaldi and the am shoot would be perfect (only because by the afternoon my hair will look like I've been dragged through a bush 10 times over - anyone with unruly hair will understand my pain :-D ) 

Would also be interested in anyone's experience with this as I have a Batch 4 for David Duchovny on Saturday. It would be great if I could get the morning shoot but not sure if I'll get called :/ 

Just now, Em_Power said:

Would also be interested in anyone's experience with this as I have a Batch 4 for David Duchovny on Saturday. It would be great if I could get the morning shoot but not sure if I'll get called :/ 

Go about 15 minutes before the end and see where they are at, it's hard to judge which is why they say possible, as it depends on how many people turn up, some may opt to go to the PM shoot.  YOu may be able to join the queue, if not you will be called near the start of the PM shoot

1 minute ago, **Kelsey** said:

I got clash between Rory McCann & Sam neill they both start at 9.30 (saturday) I`m  wondering can I go to Sam`s photo op in Afternoon instead? :blush:

Rory's is longer so do Sam, then go over and join the Rory shoot.  YOu can go to the PM session but it probably won't be necessary

Edited by Raylenth

Just now, **Kelsey** said:

I got clash between Rory McCann & Sam neill they both start at 9.30 (saturday) I`m  wondering can I go to Sam`s photo op in Afternoon instead? :blush:

You can go anytime after your batch is called so long as it's on the same day you booked :) that includes an afternoon session if your batch was called in the morning session :)

I think I've sussed it but just want a second opinion from you lovely lot!

On Saturday:

Julian Glover 5:40 - 5:55 Batch 1

Jack O' Halloran 5:45 - 5:55 Batch 1

Both next to each other in the photo area, so Julian then Jack. Agreed?

On Sunday:

Peter Weller 11:45 - 12.30 Batch 2

Caroline Munro 11:55 - 12:10 Batch 1

Tom and Adrienne 12:20 - 12:25 Batch 1

I'd say Caroline first, then Peter, then Tom and Adrienne. Agreed?

1 minute ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

Christopher is batch 10, Matt is batch 13 and Peter is batch 11.

Matt first (his shoot starts 30 minutes before the other ones), Christopher second and Peter third. That's what I would do. Photo B and C aren't that far from eachother so you can check which queue you can join first but I suggest you do Matt first.

• Like 1

Just now, lois Lawson said:

I think I've sussed it but just want a second opinion from you lovely lot!

On Saturday:

Julian Glover 5:40 - 5:55 Batch 1

Jack O' Halloran 5:45 - 5:55 Batch 1

Both next to each other in the photo area, so Julian then Jack. Agreed?

On Sunday:

Peter Weller 11:45 - 12.30 Batch 2

Caroline Munro 11:55 - 12:10 Batch 1

Tom and Adrienne 12:20 - 12:25 Batch 1

I'd say Caroline first, then Peter, then Tom and Adrienne. Agreed?

Completely agree with that, you should have no problems :D

• Like 1

Just now, The_batflash123 said:

Matt first (his shoot starts 30 minutes before the other ones), Christopher second and Peter third. That's what I would do. Photo B and C aren't that far from eachother so you can check which queue you can join first but I suggest you do Matt first.

I'll do that then, thank you!
If worst comes to the worst, I'll mention it to a crew member and they should hopefully be able to make sure I get to all 3 shoots in time.

18 minutes ago, Chattertonic said:

Thanks for the updated schedule - Can I ask, when it says 'possible' for batches...in your experience how often do they not call in that slot - I'm in Batch 3 for Peter Capaldi and the am shoot would be perfect (only because by the afternoon my hair will look like I've been dragged through a bush 10 times over - anyone with unruly hair will understand my pain :-D ) 

It's hard to judge as some people who are called in lower batches may choose to go to the PM session if it works better for them, so although they know how many tickets they have sold and how long each takes, they don't know how many people will actually go to that session so it's a combination of educated guesswork and experience.  Go about 15 minutes before the end of the AM session and you may be able to join it, if not it will be near the start of the PM session

Just now, _ItsWilliam_ said:

I'll do that then, thank you!
If worst comes to the worst, I'll mention it to a crew member and they should hopefully be able to make sure I get to all 3 shoots in time.

No problem and yes, ask a crew member if you need to. They are there to help but I think you'll get it on your own ^_^

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Go about 15 minutes before the end and see where they are at, it's hard to judge which is why they say possible, as it depends on how many people turn up, some may opt to go to the PM shoot.  YOu may be able to join the queue, if not you will be called near the start of the PM shoot

Thanks again Ray!

Maybe this is a silly question but if batch 4 is indeed called in the AM shoot for David Duchovny and we decide to go to the PM shoot instead..would I still be called first in the PM shoot with a batch 4 ticket or would I have to wait till the end once batch 5 and onwards have had their photos? (If that made any sense!)

1 minute ago, Em_Power said:

Thanks again Ray!

Maybe this is a silly question but if batch 4 is indeed called in the AM shoot for David Duchovny and we decide to go to the PM shoot instead..would I still be called first in the PM shoot with a batch 4 ticket or would I have to wait till the end once batch 5 and onwards have had their photos? (If that made any sense!)

You’ll be called first if batch 4 has been called in the am shoot ;)

Edited by Kurdamoni