LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

1 minute ago, Hawkman40 said:

Where is the UPDATE? the 1st post is still the old timetable....Do I have to sift through 15 pages to find it when you could have done a new post? Duuh!

Apology offered to the mods? ;):D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkman40 said:

Where is the UPDATE? the 1st post is still the old timetable....Do I have to sift through 15 pages to find it when you could have done a new post? Duuh!

The schedule has been updated in the first post here :)

3 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I really hope so. Yeah, I guess he will be seated. But, does that mean we will be able to sit next to him? Or will that be that kind of strange "I stand, you seat" photo?

At the Film Fair both Tom and the person getting the picture with him were seated. I imagine it will be the same at LFCC.

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

At the Film Fair both Tom and the person getting the picture with him were seated. I imagine it will be the same at LFCC.

Great! Were you there? Do you have a picture of that by any chance? :D Would love to see how that looked.

Thanks for the updated schedule - Can I ask, when it says 'possible' for batches...in your experience how often do they not call in that slot - I'm in Batch 3 for Peter Capaldi and the am shoot would be perfect (only because by the afternoon my hair will look like I've been dragged through a bush 10 times over - anyone with unruly hair will understand my pain :-D ) 

Just now, _ItsWilliam_ said:

Have a feeling there's going to be a lot of people facing the clash over Matt/Peter/Christopher on Sunday afternoon like myself. Fingers crossed I can make it work

Some of the clashes are crazy... Like putting Who people at the same time is just bound to cause ructions haha I get that it's a tight thing but... moan over

4 minutes ago, Hawkman40 said:

John Schneider's talk STILL CLASHING with the General LEE and Dukes Photo shoot - I already mentioned this before the update, so so much for that being taken aboard!

Are you aware of how much they have to do?  We had 7 versions last time, point mistakes out Hawk but no need to be sarcastic

Please can I ask about Tom Baker "Normal Shoot" it states that its in the Green Screen area? Is this correct? So the bottom in the light blue is his standard shoot and the top in the orange shade is his Tardis Shoot?

2 minutes ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

Have a feeling there's going to be a lot of people facing the clash over Matt/Peter/Christopher on Sunday afternoon like myself. Fingers crossed I can make it work

Which batches are you for Matt/Peter/Christopher?

3 minutes ago, JaHawk1995 said:

Some of the clashes are crazy... Like putting Who people at the same time is just bound to cause ructions haha I get that it's a tight thing but... moan over

I agree, I do understand that they try and work it to the guests needs as well as all the other things going on etc but it is a bit of a hmmm situation lol.
If they were one after the other at the same booth then I wouldn't have minded it, be sure to look out for me running from one booth to another frantically on Sunday :D 

Hi, I'm Batch 4 for the Rory McCann photoshoot, meaning I'll most likely be in the PM shoot (15:00 - 15:45)

Unfortunately, this clashes with the Tom Welling talk (14:40 - 15:25)

I'm really scared that I'll miss my chance at a photo - any advice?? Should I run out of the talk as soon as it hits 15:25? And will I make it back for the Rory McCann talk at 15:55?? (I plan to station my sister in the queue on my behalf haha)