LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

I ordered a photo shoot with Lance Henriksen and chose the 4th batch (as that was next available.) Is this in the morning section? If it is I won't be able to make it. So can I go to afternoon instead?

Thank you x

1 minute ago, Penny E said:

I ordered a photo shoot with Lance Henriksen and chose the 4th batch (as that was next available.) Is this in the morning section? If it is I won't be able to make it. So can I go to afternoon instead?

Thank you x

I'm pretty certain you'd be in the PM shoot but even if you were in the AM you could go to the PM no problem

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Penny E said:

Thank you x

The next draft of the schedule should include estimates of which batches will be through in each session, but regardless you can go anytime after your batch is called, and this includes a later session in the same day :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Broo said:

The next draft of the schedule should include estimates of which batches will be through in each session, but regardless you can go anytime after your batch is called, and this includes a later session in the same day :)

Thank you x

2 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Wait... Does Tom Baker have both TARDIS and Standard photoshoots taken in the Green Screen Area? Can someone please explain that?

They will probably just use it as a backdrop for the standard, it may be so he doesn't have to walk so far to the other booths

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They will probably just use it as a backdrop for the standard, it may be so he doesn't have to walk so far to the other booths

So I'll still get a normal photo, not some kind of a greenscreen type-standard shoot? I get that people like to have their TARDIS shoots done, but I much more like the standard ones and I am kind of worried now as he's there... It might be because of walking distance... but what if it's not? :/ 

Just now, fanowaty said:

So I'll still get a normal photo, not some kind of a greenscreen type-standard shoot? I get that people like to have their TARDIS shoots done, but I much more like the standard ones and I am kind of worried now as he's there... It might be because of walking distance... but what if it's not? :/ 

If you have purchased a standard shoot you will get a standard shoot Fan.  It may be that the backdrop is a different colour than normal if it's in the green screen both but it will be the usual standard photo.  Tom will be seated I imagine.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

If you have purchased a standard shoot you will get a standard shoot Fan.  It may be that the backdrop is a different colour than normal if it's in the green screen both but it will be the usual standard photo.  Tom will be seated I imagine.

I really hope so. Yeah, I guess he will be seated. But, does that mean we will be able to sit next to him? Or will that be that kind of strange "I stand, you seat" photo?

Amber RR's diamond pass is listed as free but we have paid for it as part of our Diamond pass?  @Too Tall 
@etmuse  Please can this be looked at/get a statement regarding it?  If it's free it should have been listed as free in the diamond terms.  I probably wouldn't have bought it and just gone for a VQ for the auto had I known.

Edited by Raylenth

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

I really hope so. Yeah, I guess he will be seated. But, does that mean we will be able to sit next to him? Or will that be that kind of strange "I stand, you seat" photo?

Sorry but I have no certain answers.  Generally if a guest is seated you will be

Just now, Hawkman40 said:

Where is the UPDATE? the 1st post is still the old timetable....Do I have to sift through 15 pages to find it when you could have done a new post? Duuh!

No, it's on the first page. Have another check, mate. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1