LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

9 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

The master schedule will be out on Monday and I can imagine SM has plans for the larger gaps that are still in the draft we have access to now. So just hang in there until sometimes on Monday. ^_^

True it might have been saved for Sam Neil but he could now use the Megan Fox slots.

Also I can't see a Jeff Jarrett shoot on the Sunday

We have 5 booked on Saturday & only 1 slight overlap first thing (Peter/Pearl & Tom Welling) depending on how many batches Tom gets through in the morning.

I have batch 7 for Tom, but batch 12 for Jason, which may clash in the afternoon if Tom doesn't get through 7 batches in the morning.

1 minute ago, Starbuck73 said:

We have 5 booked on Saturday & only 1 slight overlap first thing (Peter/Pearl & Tom Welling) depending on how many batches Tom gets through in the morning.

I have batch 7 for Tom, but batch 12 for Jason, which may clash in the afternoon if Tom doesn't get through 7 batches in the morning.

That’s just wait and see on the day I’m afraid :(

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Satanajade said:

I think I’m being thick.. I can’t seem to find the page stating the times?

First page of this thread has pictures of the daily schedules...

Sorting ourselves out with the draft at the mo, the way we're looking here as it stands, we've got Arthur Darvill (B1), Matt Smith (DP), Chris Eccleston (DP), and Peter Capaldi (B2) on Sunday, so going by what we have there, we could do the order of Matt, Arthur, Chris, then Peter, yeah?

I have a Dark room talk and an Aidan Turner batch 5 photoshoot on Sunday. If I'm not called for the morning photoshoot, I will have 20 minutes after the end of the talk to make the afternoon photo shoot. Should I leave the talk early to be safe? What are my chances of missing the photo shoot, do you think?

28 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

I have a Dark room talk and an Aidan Turner batch 5 photoshoot on Sunday. If I'm not called for the morning photoshoot, I will have 20 minutes after the end of the talk to make the afternoon photo shoot. Should I leave the talk early to be safe? What are my chances of missing the photo shoot, do you think?

I'd say you'd be fine if you head over straight after. 20 mins is a long enough time.