LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

Yup, with diamonds and batch ones you'll have no issues doing that as you've said.

Thanks!! I have Batch 1 with Jason Momoa 10:35 - 11:50 as well but already decided to skip it until 16:05 - 17:20 session instead, just to ease off abit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Thanks!! I have Batch 1 with Jason Momoa 10:35 - 11:50 as well but already decided to skip it until 16:05 - 17:20 session instead, just to ease off abit.

I would have thought that you could fit that one in as well if you wanted, but I don't blame you for having a break!

5 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I'm afraid that it is unlikely that SM will change the schedule for individuals. As they are both Diamond talks I'm not sure what to advise. @Queen_Sindel may be able to help further.

Thanks for replying. Given that this is not the final schedule, why would it not be possible to fix timing clashes? Especially given the fact that they are both paid talks?

13 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I would appreciate some advice about my overlaps, I think I am staring at it too much so need a fresh eyes.

Saturday:

Rory McCann 9:30 - 10:15 ( I have Diamond Pass)

Iwan Rheon 9:30 - 10:30 (I have Batch 1).

Tony Robinson 10:20 - 11:05 (I have Diamond Pass)

Tim McInnerny 10:40 - 11:10 ( I have Batch 1)

My plan is this order: Rory, Iwan, Tony and Tim but if someone got a better solution I am all ears.

This is what I would do too, in fact I have the same overlap with Tony and Tim and that was my plan for those two also :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Thanks for replying. Given that this is not the final schedule, why would it not be possible to fix timing clashes? Especially given the fact that they are both paid talks?

Because a change for you could cause a problem for someone else, which could lead to a continuous change of the schedule to try and fix problems for everyone. Unfortunately, at an event this size, some people are going to have clashes like this. As I say, I'm just not sure what the solution is when they are both diamond passes.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

And you are probably not the only one in the same situation. A new clash instead too.. like Wrong Name wrote.. it is a dilemma with so many guests and limited time. So, just have to wait until the Schedule for Monday. But it is good that it is told about so they have a fair chance to possibly change it.

Edited by Chris1970

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Just to check though, do you have diamond passes for both, or have you just paid for the talks?

Noel Clarke and Peter Capaldi start at the same time on Saturday both AM and PM? I am sure a lot of Dr Who fans like myself have ops with both. Also Arthur Darvill and Matt smith have the same op times on Sunday am..

Edited by jammyc1

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

No, I don't have diamond passes for either one.

In which case, wait until the proper version of the schedule is released on Monday to see if the issue is still there. If it is, you can contact the shop (shop@showmastersevents.com) tell them that the two talks clash, and they will hopefully refund one of them for you. You should be able choose which, or they will advise you on the best cause of action.

Edited by Wrong Name

1 minute ago, jammyc1 said:

Noel Clarke and Peter Capaldi start at the same time on Saturday both AM and PM? I am sure a lot of Dr Who fans like myself have ops with both. Also Arthur Darvill and Matt smith have the same op times on Sunday am..

I have a few of those type of overlaps (clashes) and you just go to the one first that finish first. If both are the same time go to the one with lowest batch you got, unless you have Diamond Pass. I also decided to move one of mine to a PM photo session to smooth things out. Even if you have DP, Batch 1-3 you can still use the PM photo op.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

There will be hundreds of people asking for the schedule to be adjusted for them.

In that case if you contact the shop@showmastersevents.com email after the reworked schedule they may be able to refund one of them for you

I should have mentioned the fact that I haven't actually bought the tickets for the talks because I was waiting for the schedule. So it's a good thing that I actually waited. I'm just disappointed that I won't be able to attend both talks.

Edited by RandomGuy

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

I should have mentioned the fact that I haven't actually bought the tickets for the talks because I was waiting for the schedule. So it's a good thing that I actually waited.

Yeah, wait until the ultimate schedule is released until you decide. But dont wait too long, others are thinking the very same way. ;)

Edited by Chris1970

Would someone mind looking at my schedule for the Sunday, this is what I think is the best order just want to be sure?

Arthur Darvill – 9:30 – 10:00 – B – Batch 1

Meat Loaf – 9:30 – 10:15 – E - Diamond

Game of Thrones Talk – 10:00 – 10:40 – Main Stage

Meat Loaf Talk – 11:00 – 11:40 – Main Stage

Peter Capaldi Talk – 12:00 – 12:40 – Main Stage

Rory McCann – 14:10 – 14:55 – B – Batch 3

Aidan Turner – 14:30 – 15:30 – F - Diamond

Matt Smith – 14:30 – 15:30 – D – Batch 9

Christopher Eccleston – 15:00 – 16:00 – C – Batch 2

Pearl Mackie – 16:15 – 16:40 – B - Diamond

1 minute ago, EllaBlair said:

Would someone mind looking at my schedule for the Sunday, this is what I think is the best order just want to be sure?

Arthur Darvill – 9:30 – 10:00 – B – Batch 1

Meat Loaf – 9:30 – 10:15 – E - Diamond

Game of Thrones Talk – 10:00 – 10:40 – Main Stage

Meat Loaf Talk – 11:00 – 11:40 – Main Stage

Peter Capaldi Talk – 12:00 – 12:40 – Main Stage

Rory McCann – 14:10 – 14:55 – B – Batch 3

Aidan Turner – 14:30 – 15:30 – F - Diamond

Matt Smith – 14:30 – 15:30 – D – Batch 9

Christopher Eccleston – 15:00 – 16:00 – C – Batch 2

Pearl Mackie – 16:15 – 16:40 – B - Diamond

Looks good to me

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

I have a problem with a clash of paid talks. The Peter Capaldi talk clashes with the Mark Henry talk on Sunday. Any chance you could change it, as I want to go to both?

As the others have already said, highly unlikely. They have tried to avoid Diamond Pass Talk clashes as much as possible, but sometimes it is unavoidable, especially with two such different fandoms.

I haven`t gone too crazy with photo ops. ( might get one more)  But I do have clash on sunday :Poh, I see there is Game Of Thrones talk  where do I get ticket for that one? Can`t see it on Talks sunday?  :blush:

Friday: Vladamir Furdik Photo B Batch 1 Time 3:25-3:30

Saturday: Rory McCann Photo E AM Batch2 Time 9:30-10:15

Sunday: Paul Kaye photo E Batch 1 time 11:00-11:40 - Jewel Staite Photo A Batch 1 Time 11:05-11:45

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, **Kelsey** said:

I haven`t gone too crazy with photo ops. ( might get one more)  But I do have clash on sunday :Poh, I see there is Game Of Thrones talk  where do I get ticket for that one? Can`t see it on Talks sunday?  :blush:

Friday: Vladamir Furdik Photo B Batch 1 Time 3:25-3:30

Saturday: Rory McCann Photo E AM Batch2 Time 9:30-10:15

Sunday: Paul Kaye photo E Batch 1 time 11:00-11:40 - Jewel Staite Photo A Batch 1 Time 11:05-11:45

As stated in the Talks section of the FAQ: 

Free talks do not require a ticket.

And your Sunday overlap should be fine - do go to Paul's first as it ends (and starts) first but you'll have plenty time 

• Like 1