LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

1 minute ago, gracet125 said:

The Nick Castle talk clashes with Sean Young photo :crying: only talk I wanted to attend on the Friday

Bad luck Grace, there's no advice we can give for that I'm afraid other than you may have to miss part of the talk and leave and come back

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Bad luck Grace, there's no advice we can give for that I'm afraid other than you may have to miss part of the talk and leave and come back

I thought I would be able to as I have batch 1 for Sean Young so I would have only missed the first 10 minutes or so, but Ray Fisher also clashes with this talk :( 

If I have gold pass would I be able to get in first for Ray Fisher then dash across to Sean Young and be able to get back to the Nick Castle talk? Or do you still have to stick to batch numbers even with gold pass

As none of them are Diamond guests, yes Gold pass holders will be first, whatever batch no you have, but remember there may be a lot of other golds who are in front of you still, and there will still be queuing so it may not be quite as quick as you are hoping.

1 hour ago, gracet125 said:

The Nick Castle talk clashes with Sean Young photo :crying: only talk I wanted to attend on the Friday

gracet125 i think i must have overlooked the nick castle talk what time is that on at? and which days?

Edited by charliechuck71

Thinking of two things. The first photo op with Nathalie Emmanuel is only 15 minutes makes me think it will only be DP passes..second, this year I will actually skip the AM photo op and do it PM instead just to ease of pressure on my photo ops before lunch, even if I have batch 1.

8 minutes ago, charliechuck71 said:

gracet125 i think i must have overlooked the nick castle talk what time is that on at? and which days?

You can make you photoshoot!!! I checked Nick's times before I checked for my own guests.

2 minutes ago, charliechuck71 said:

thanks for that, aw that's a bummer i am there on the Saturday thought the talks were on all days the guests were in attendance ...

Guests rarely do more than one solo talk during the event, they may also do a group one if there's enough other guests from the same franchise but that's it I'm afraid

• Thanks 1

I know this isn't the final schedule but if these times don't change would you suggest I do these shoots in the following order on Saturday, I'm batch 2 for all of them :)

David Bradley- 14:10-14:55 (area g) 

Paige turco- 14:15-14:45 (area f)

Mark Henry- 14:20- 14:55 (area b )

Edited by extremeladders

5 minutes ago, extremeladders said:

I know this isn't the final schedule but if these times don't change would you suggest I do these shoots in the following order on Saturday, I'm batch 2 for all of them :)

I would do Turco, then Henry, then Bradley.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, extremeladders said:

What Dalek says is probably best.  Keep an eye on the time and speak to the crew if it starts looking tight.  Remember for David that you will actually be the forth batch through as you will have Diamonds, golds and batch 1's in front.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, extremeladders said:

General rule is to first go to the one that finishes first. So I'd go Turco, Bradley then Henry.

• Like 1

I would appreciate some advice about my overlaps, I think I am staring at it too much so need a fresh eyes.

Saturday:

Rory McCann 9:30 - 10:15 ( I have Diamond Pass)

Iwan Rheon 9:30 - 10:30 (I have Batch 1).

Tony Robinson 10:20 - 11:05 (I have Diamond Pass)

Tim McInnerny 10:40 - 11:10 ( I have Batch 1)

My plan is this order: Rory, Iwan, Tony and Tim but if someone got a better solution I am all ears.

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I would appreciate some advice about my overlaps, I think I am staring at it too much so need a fresh eyes.

Saturday:

Rory McCann 9:30 - 10:15 ( I have Diamond Pass)

Iwan Rheon 9:30 - 10:30 (I have Batch 1).

Tony Robinson 10:20 - 11:05 (I have Diamond Pass)

Tim McInnerny 10:40 - 11:10 ( I have Batch 1)

My plan is this order: Rory, Iwan, Tony and Tim but if someone got a better solution I am all ears.

Yup, with diamonds and batch ones you'll have no issues doing that as you've said.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

I have a problem with a clash of paid talks. The Peter Capaldi talk clashes with the Mark Henry talk on Sunday. Any chance you could change it, as I want to go to both?

I'm afraid that it is unlikely that SM will change the schedule for individuals. As they are both Diamond talks I'm not sure what to advise. @Queen_Sindel may be able to help further.