LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

18 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I believe the console will be in the green screen area as it requires it for a background, so the exterior will be in the prop shoot area.

Ok. Is the prop shoot area an additional area not listed in the schedule, or just another name for “car zone” etc.? Because as of now all TARDIS photos (Console, Exterior, with or without guests) are all listed under Green Screen Area, when listed, so that’s why I hoped for more clarification in the final schedule. But that’s a small detail anyway.

2 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Ok. Is the prop shoot area an additional area not listed in the schedule, or just another name for “car zone” etc.? Because as of now all TARDIS photos (Console, Exterior, with or without guests) are all listed under Green Screen Area, when listed, so that’s why I hoped for more clarification in the final schedule. But that’s a small detail anyway.

Ah sorry, I had not realised they were both in the green screen area, in which case I am not sure how to tell them apart. Hopefully the updated schedule will help. @Queen_Sindel

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, geekymegs said:

Is there any way, in the seven realms of possibility, that maybe, MAYBE the izombie cast will do a talk on Saturday?

Unlikely I'm afraid Megs, most guests only do the one solo and one group.

1 hour ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

I'm sure it's been posted many times but is there any chance with my batch 5 tom welling to have am shoot as I can't totally stay until 5pm as I have important errand to run? 

going by past years experiences i have had with photos, i would say  it would be very unlikely , as you will have diamond pass, gold pass and batches 1-4 before batch 5

7 minutes ago, God L'Eponge said:

On Friday, John Schneider’s is doing both his solo shoot, and a shoot with Tom Welling (photo booth A) and the General Lee group shot at the same time.

Seems like a major clash... for him ;)

@Too Tall

Probably ”push” the car photo later in the day would prob be the easiest i think. ^_^

1 hour ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

I'm sure it's been posted many times but is there any chance with my batch 5 tom welling to have am shoot as I can't totally stay until 5pm as I have important errand to run? 

From QS faq thread: For extremely busy photo shoots where there are 2 shoots, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Usually the first 4 or 5 batches will be called in the morning and the remaining ones in the afternoon. If you have tickets in the batch 1 to 5 range you can still go in the afternoon section. If you have a ticket for the afternoon session and can not make the afternoon session please talk to the crew and they will try and help.

• Like 1

If the Diamond Pass talk with David Duchovny is set for that actual slot, then I am going to have to miss at least the last quarter of an hour of it. I have to get to London Euston for 6.10pm (any later and I'll be travelling through the night!) I can't use the tube as I'm disabled and it involves too much walking! A taxi takes at least 35 mins.:( Just hope someone can record it? Oh well. Least I'll make the morning photo shoot as I get there for 11.20am.:D 

4 hours ago, Penny E said:

If the Diamond Pass talk with David Duchovny is set for that actual slot, then I am going to have to miss at least the last quarter of an hour of it. I have to get to London Euston for 6.10pm (any later and I'll be travelling through the night!) I can't use the tube as I'm disabled and it involves too much walking! A taxi takes at least 35 mins.:( Just hope someone can record it? Oh well. Least I'll make the morning photo shoot as I get there for 11.20am.:D 

It is not allowed to record talks.

8 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Ah sorry, I had not realised they were both in the green screen area, in which case I am not sure how to tell them apart. Hopefully the updated schedule will help. @Queen_Sindel

Tardis is Green Screen area. Exterior of Tradis will probably switch between areas, but that bit will be confirmed Monday.

• Thanks 1

21 photoshoots and not a single one overlapping. so pleased. cuts down the chasing around. does help going all 3 days so i can spread it all out. last year tryed to do it all in a day and a half. did it but just not enjoyable really. this is much better ( for me)

Edited by loveamyadams
spelling

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Nope. I listen and do what I'm being told. I'm a good law-abiding Viking. Just ask my mom.

But which laws do you abide by Anglo-Saxon or Norse? Because what is a "good viking"? :P

• Haha 1