LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

12 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

It's not. Both of Val's sessions are in the afternoon.The earlier one is listed as AM for clarity.

I'm not pointing any more out then to avoid confusion :D

12 minutes ago, gracet125 said:

Are all tickets sold out for game of thrones talk? Can't find any. 

It's not listed in the shop which probably means it's free.

58 minutes ago, Broo said:

I'll be sure to steer clear, I know how embarrassing it would be for yall to have mom around ;)

But don't you want to see your daughter's cosplay and tell her she's the prettiest Kaylee in the whole world? -_-

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mark worton said:

Doesn't look like it's worth risking the Friday to meet Nathalie Emmanuel the second photo shoot is too early only due to arrive in London at 1pm if everything runs as it should a lot of money to spend on a chance 

Remember to check the revised schedule on Monday but things on Friday might not change much

• Moderators

Fancy but 100% unofficial: LFCC 2018 Personal Schedule Maker! 

Literally tick the things you plan to do and it will filter down the schedule list - red background is the stuff missing right now (according to eventbrite listings), green text means free talk

http://celebpics.fics-n-pics.me.uk/lfccscheduler2018.html

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

This looks very good to me! Really like the way Doctor Who guests have been organized, one after the other with some unproblematic overlaps and in booths close to each other both in the morning and afternoon. It shouldn’t be a problem to move from one guest to the other and it will actually save time for everyone to get all the photos one after the other! I hope this doesn’t change much in the final version :D

Just a very minor question - it’s not indicated if TARDIS prop shoot on Friday is the TARDIS Console or Exterior or both, will it the specified in the final schedule or we’ll discover it on the day? Would like to get both prop photos but I see them listed separately only on Saturday, and it’d rather have them on a quieter day if possible...

5 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

This looks very good to me! Really like the way Doctor Who guests have been organized, one after the other with some unproblematic overlaps and in booths close to each other both in the morning and afternoon. It shouldn’t be a problem to move from one guest to the other and it will actually save time for everyone to get all the photos one after the other! I hope this doesn’t change much in the final version :D

Just a very minor question - it’s not indicated if TARDIS prop shoot on Friday is the TARDIS Console or Exterior or both, will it the specified in the final schedule or we’ll discover it on the day? Would like to get both prop photos but I see them listed separately only on Saturday, and it’d rather have them on a quieter day if possible...

I believe the console will be in the green screen area as it requires it for a background, so the exterior will be in the prop shoot area.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I think I will have to cancel my Ilana Milcevik photoshoot as I will already be heading home at 6 Pm...unless the new schedule on monday alters that :unsure:

I doubt you'd be able to get a refund if that's what you were hoping Kurdy.

18 minutes ago, etmuse said:

Fancy but 100% unofficial: LFCC 2018 Personal Schedule Maker! 

Literally tick the things you plan to do and it will filter down the schedule list - red background is the stuff missing right now (according to eventbrite listings), green text means free talk

http://celebpics.fics-n-pics.me.uk/lfccscheduler2018.html

That may be the sexiest thing I've ever seen.