LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

1 minute ago, Emanuela said:

Indeed. I hope I can spend enough time with him

You will realistically not have long with him Emanuela, photo's are immensely quick and with the auto's they have to be aware of all those waiting 

Just now, evilfairie said:

I have batch 3 and have paid for his talk, am hoping that if we show the person crewing his shoot our ticket/pass for Peter's talk they will rush us through so we don't miss it (or very little of it)

Yes, we will go see them early and show your tickets, worst comes to worst you may have to miss a bit of it

Thanks.

I know it’s a draft but noticed that Matt Smith, Christopher Eccleston and Peter Capaldi have photoshoots at the same times on Sunday.

Looks like the morning and lunchtime will be busy for me.

Edited by Sebster118

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

You will realistically not have long with him Emanuela, photo's are immensely quick and with the auto's they have to be aware of all those waiting 

That's why I got a pass for his talk too. I've been waiting for this moment for 18 years. I'm sure I'll be happy even only for seeing him 

1 minute ago, Sebster118 said:

Thanks.

I know it’s a draft but noticed that Matt Smith, Christopher Eccleston and Peter Capaldi have photoshoots at the same times on Sunday.

Go to the one that finishes earliest first and let the crew at the shoots know and they will help to make sure you get to them all.

1 minute ago, Sebster118 said:

Thanks.

They are staggered Sebster so people should be ok, just go from one to another

2 minutes ago, Sebster118 said:

Thanks.

Yeah, but they are long, plus am and pm so easy to get to each of them.

There's a thing I don't get, though. I read that in the schedule they wrote "photo" instead of "batch", Is it the same thing? I'm sorry guys if my question may seem quite odd or stupid: first time at LFCC and not native english speaker. My apologies.

Information about Blackadder shoot with Miranda and the one with 3 people without Miranda: this is correct. Some people have bought the 3 people shoot and have chosen not to upgrade, so of course they will be receiving the picture they paid for.

2 minutes ago, Emanuela said:

There's a thing I don't get, though. I read that in the schedule they wrote "photo" instead of "batch", Is it the same thing? I'm sorry guys if my question may seem quite odd or stupid: first time at LFCC and not native english speaker. My apologies.

Photo is the session Emanuela, batches are smaller groups they use to break the queue down so that you don't all turn up at once.  

Edited by Raylenth

1 minute ago, Emanuela said:

This is a draft only giving the times of the photosessions. The timing which batch is in which session has not been announced yet.

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

This is a draft only giving the times of the photosessions. The timing which batch is in which session has not been announced yet.

oh, yeah, because further information will be given next monday, right. Thanks 

1 minute ago, Dazandymat said:

Thanks for releasing this :)

The Battlestar Galactica talk starting at 1200 on Friday is going to make it tight to get to for me, having an afternoon ticket :(

Still, who am I to argue with the will of the gods ;)

If it stays there Daz, I'd rec speaking to the door crew in good time, or upgrade to the day ticket

Just now, Nirvellithewolf said:

People on twitter are saying theres another guest coming tomorrow at 7 but I cant find it anywhere, is that true? 

There's a post further down about it Nirvell, yes it is

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nirvellithewolf said:

People on twitter are saying theres another guest coming tomorrow at 7 but I cant find it anywhere, is that true? 

If you scroll down on the forum you will notice there is a topic "Big Guest Announcement Tomorrow 7PM (Saturday)". You will find more information over there.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, natedammit said:

If anyone wants to go bear hunting on Friday I'll be going round in circles in Area C.

4 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I'll be on a lookout for a bear while I'm there ;)

I'll be sure to steer clear, I know how embarrassing it would be for yall to have mom around ;)