London Comic Con Spring for 2019!

On 7/20/2018 at 7:19 PM, Wrong Name said:

The fees in the store for the entry tickets seem a bit weird. I've seen them do this before and it was an error, I assume that is the case here too?

I also just noticed that the Gold Pass price on the website is £150 but on Eventbrite it's £160.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

I mentioned this as the first post in this thread when it went up just before LFCC 2018 but no changes have been made yet, so I'm starting to wonder if it's intentional?

I overlooked your first post because at that Point I had my Hands full. I informed TooTall this morning and he's trying to banish the gremlin. The fee bit was not intentional. The Gold Pass Price seems to be correct though.

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

He "might" not, he is. The rescheduling was announced along with his LFACC cancellation.

Someone's behind on updating the web page :P Queen as it only lists 4 guests attending and Peter isn't one of them, and with no 'guest days and prices' thread yet it doesn't say anywhere publicly view-able that he's coming.

Hopefully now they have 3 weeks until Newcastle the office guy will be able to update the websites (and as an FYI there's no photo tickets in the shop for him (if he's doing them that is) so you can't even see that he's attending there either :D

14 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Yeah, desided to ”take the pain” in one go and book it all. Staying in Shepherds Bush this time, the closest I have stayed to Olympia. Flying in on the 1st and home on the 5th.

Stayed at a hotel in Shepherds Bush my first year and walked to the con. My feet weren't very happy about that :lol: Have stayed at Hilton Olympia after that and staying there for this con as well. This con will be my birthday present for myself as I have my birthday the Tuesday the same week. Cake for everyone!

27 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Stayed at a hotel in Shepherds Bush my first year and walked to the con. My feet weren't very happy about that :lol: Have stayed at Hilton Olympia after that and staying there for this con as well. This con will be my birthday present for myself as I have my birthday the Tuesday the same week. Cake for everyone!

Oh, I dont mind the walking, I walk to work almost all the time (4km one way), plus it is a good way to jump start your body before and after the con each day. :P

I have my birthday two weeks before so I can’t use that excuse. More of a reason to welcome spring (finally), as I really dont like winter. :lol:

• Like 1