Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND

4 minutes ago, Danhasthespeed said:

We need Tony Todd ,  Virgina Madsen , Xander Berkley,  and Bernard Rose at this event and all the cast and crew of the Hellraiser films like Clive barker , Anthony Hickox , Kevin bernhardt , Paula marshall , Kenny carpenter,  and Terry Farrell

Guest suggestions go in the Guest Suggestions thread, Dan, not the guest announcement thread. ;)

• Like 2

Hi, so back in July 2015, I had a diamond pass for Robert Englund and an autograph was included but he didn’t do signings (I can’t remember why) but we were told we could use it the next time he was at a con, as I haven’t yet used it (it hasn’t been clipped, can I use it at this event? 

2 minutes ago, babycatt said:

Hi, so back in July 2015, I had a diamond pass for Robert Englund and an autograph was included but he didn’t do signings (I can’t remember why) but we were told we could use it the next time he was at a con, as I haven’t yet used it (it hasn’t been clipped, can I use it at this event? 

I am afraid I have to pass on an answer there. If memory serves ne correct the offer was for his next appearance which happened meanwhile. A few were honoured for an event after that. But it's been three years now, so that's a question for the office. E-Mail info@showmastersevents.com please.

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

Is it a definite that Robert will be a diamond guest for this event?

No.

Babycatt is asking because at LFACC 2015 Robert's signing time ran short and a few people didn't get their autograph because of the make up shoot. So they basically hald a 2/3 used Diamond Pass.

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I am afraid I have to pass on an answer there. If memory serves ne correct the offer was for his next appearance which happened meanwhile. A few were honoured for an event after that. But it's been three years now, so that's a question for the office. E-Mail info@showmastersevents.com please.

Ok thank you, I fell pregnant just after the event and due to complications I haven’t been able to get to any of the others :( I’ll email but it’s not an issue, just wondered xx 

Edited by babycatt

49 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

And maybe he'll do a make up photoshoot too :P you never know :P 

I highly doubt that. The last time he done the make up shoot it took up too much time out of him doing the autographs to the point that some of the diamonds didn't get their auto, so it'd be highly improbable they'll repeat this again unfortunately, kurdamoni.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 12:07 PM, wjbleming said:

I highly doubt that. The last time he done the make up shoot it took up too much time out of him doing the autographs to the point that some of the diamonds didn't get their auto, so it'd be highly improbable they'll repeat this again unfortunately, kurdamoni.

Yeah probably :sad:

• 5 weeks later...