Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND

Hey

Im new to this so please excuse my lack of knowledge but how does this meet and greet work. 

I know you need entry tickets to the event but how busy should I expect him to be? Should I expect arriving at 8am to line before the event and to meet him in the noon?

Also if I get a diamond pass how soon should I expect to meet him if I arrived at opening ? 

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Dean1991 said:

Hey

Im new to this so please excuse my lack of knowledge but how does this meet and greet work. 

I know you need entry tickets to the event but how busy should I expect him to be? Should I expect arriving at 8am to line before the event and to meet him in the noon?

Also if I get a diamond pass how soon should I expect to meet him if I arrived at opening ? 

Thanks

Robert is always a really popular guest and he likes to chat. His lines are always long. So if you can afford it a Diamond Pass is a good idea.

The mods have no access to the store, so I can't tell you how many Diamond Passes have been sold. Diamond Passes are called first, but in number order. So if you buy today there will be people who bought earlier before you. Due to that no one can really give a good guess when you might see him.  

6 minutes ago, Dean1991 said:

Hey

Thanks

Hi, first off it's not a meet and greet, that is a very specific type of event that doesn't happen at these events. 

Edited by Raylenth

Diamond passes are issued in purchase order and have the number printed on them when you collect them at the event.  For photo's Diamonds are all called first, but aren't usually sorted into numbers, but you will be first through.  Auto's are called in groups in number order on the day you buy for, so you can join the queue any time after your number has been called, but not before it.  As Queen said it's very hard to advise as it depends on what number you have, what time his photo shoots are and how slow/quick he is signing.  If you are just going for him and have the Diamond you don't have to be there stupidly early, just 30 mins or so before the start would be best but plan to be there all day just in case.

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hi, first off it's not a meet and greet, that is a very specific type of event that doesn't happen at these events. 

Apologies may have worded that wrong. I’ve been the Con’s where you go to a table pay vender get a photo and auto, that’s what I call meet and greet if it’s known as something else I don’t know what it is :p.

i’m considering getting a diamond pass as I definately want a autograph and photo. 

Edited by Dean1991

Just now, Dean1991 said:

Apologies may have worded that wrong. I’ve been the Con’s where you go to a table pay bender get a photo and auto, that’s what I call meet and greet if it’s known as something else I don’t know what it is :p.

i’m considering getting a diamond pass as I definately want a autograph and photo. 

Get the Diamond if you can it does take the stress out of it.

Yeah M&G are convention activities and usually refer to a specific more private activity where a small group of people get a more exclusive chance to meet/chat to the guests away from the rest of the attendees.  Lining up in queue's for auto's and photo's isn't typically called Meet and Greet in my experience but those are the events I've been to. :P

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Get the Diamond if you can it does take the stress out of it.

Yeah M&G are convention activities and usually refer to a specific more private activity where a small group of people get a more exclusive chance to meet/chat to the guests away from the rest of the attendees.  Lining up in queue's for auto's and photo's isn't typically called Meet and Greet in my experience but those are the events I've been to. :P

Thanks to you and Queen for your help.

So if I got a diamond pass and arrived to the event for 9am at opening. Would you say possibly the photo and auto would be done by noon (depending on number of diamond passes sold)? 

I don’t really want to pay diamond but I really don’t want to arrive so early paying for auto and waiting till 3pm to get a photo and auto when Robert is literally the only reason I’d be going. 

Edited by Dean1991

Unfortunately we really can't advise what time you might get done as there are too many unknown factors.  It's either a Diamond which means you are guaranteed as long as you are there, less stress and no need to arrive super early, or you pre buy a photo, arrive early and take a chance on the VQ's for auto's.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 7:36 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Robert is always a really popular guest and he likes to chat. His lines are always long. So if you can afford it a Diamond Pass is a good idea.

The mods have no access to the store, so I can't tell you how many Diamond Passes have been sold. Diamond Passes are called first, but in number order. So if you buy today there will be people who bought earlier before you. Due to that no one can really give a good guess when you might see him.  

I ended up getting a diamond pass for Robert. I've wanted to meet him for years. I am glad to hear her does chat he does seem like a great guy.  

Hi all just a quick question will you be allowed to bring a replica glove in like this to be signed? https://www.geekeffect.co.uk/executive-toys/official/movie-prop-replicas/p/freddy-glove-replica?gclid=CjwKCAiAv9riBRANEiwA9Dqv1crw2IGEnPfxyUYDJi0hIkvSARXXfm-Ni1AdTwSOybhJp4kXNMp3AhoCa28QAvD_BwE

i'm sure you probs are but just want to make sure what with it having blades n'all 

2 hours ago, mancitybob said:

Hi all just a quick question will you be allowed to bring a replica glove in like this to be signed? https://www.geekeffect.co.uk/executive-toys/official/movie-prop-replicas/p/freddy-glove-replica?gclid=CjwKCAiAv9riBRANEiwA9Dqv1crw2IGEnPfxyUYDJi0hIkvSARXXfm-Ni1AdTwSOybhJp4kXNMp3AhoCa28QAvD_BwE

i'm sure you probs are but just want to make sure what with it having blades n'all 

Pack it safely and leave it in your bag. When you remove it at the table tell crew what you are unpacking. As long as you are not running around openly carrying it it will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 4:50 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Pack it safely and leave it in your bag. When you remove it at the table tell crew what you are unpacking. As long as you are not running around openly carrying it it will be fine.

thanks for the info x

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I forgot to ask you if you managed to see him. Did you end up getting both Robert and Ted on the horror poster you mentioned? :D

Just Robert on the Horror poster. I got Ted on a separate Evil Dead Poster. I’ll post some pics at some point.

• Like 1

Robert was so lovely to meet. He was very chatty. He asked if I had seen the never sleep again documentary and raved how great it was. In the photo op he told me to be Nancy. He said it in his Freddy voice. :laugh: 

• Like 1