Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND

58 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

With previous appearances the prices have usually been delayed for Robert, so it'll be up when it's up! :P

I do often wonder why there is usually a delay in confirming Robert's pricing. I highly doubt we'll ever get an answer as to why but I am curious. :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

5 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I do often wonder why there is usually a delay in confirming Robert's pricing. I highly doubt we'll ever get an answer as to why but I am curious. :D

Perhaps the price follows stock market, oil price, gold, platinum... :D ... so maybe a week before. :blink:

In case anyone is unaware of this, in the shop Robert has a Saturday diamond pass or a Sunday diamond pass option. They are both the same price and include the auto, photo and print. There appears to also be a limit on autographs of 3 (the one included in the pass and 2 more). If you want more you will need to get a VQ ticket and hope Robert reaches your number.

31 minutes ago, hollywoodnova said:

So for those who haven't been to many of these events;

What are main benefits of paying for a Diamon Pass for Robert as opposed to just buying a Photo AND an Autograph?

A diamond pass guarantees an autograph and photo from Robert. You can buy photos from the store, but you can not pre buy autographs. You will have to try your luck on the day with the VQ system for an autograph. The diamond pass allows for peace of mind as it guarantees that you will get the autograph. 

6 minutes ago, superman72176 said:

Hi. Random question for you, will you have any tattoo artists at your event? I recently went to this show and had a tattoo of Jason Voorhees and had Kane Hodder sign it then tattooed over and I would love something similar for Robert Englund

They haven't before Superman, so I would assume they won't this time.  It might be best to look for reputable tattoo shops in the area.

29 minutes ago, Dr.1963 said:

Who thinks i should buy this diamond pass, i mean i'm all for one or none at all, if i get his auto, i MUST get his photoshoot?

Only you can decide.  If you want both it certainly does make the process smoother.  Quite often the Diamond isn't necessary and many guests are doable without them, but in cases like this we can only advise on how the guest has been in the past and he has been busy.  The higher price may put a lot of people off, but it's impossible to know.

4 minutes ago, Dr.1963 said:

Hey, guys, just to ask seen as i am sort of new to convention forums, what are you are and not allowed to post so i don't post something wrong or offensive? :D

Not the best place for the post as they like them to remain on topic, but here 

Basics are, don't mention other event companies, even non UK ones.  Be polite.  If the mods ask you to stop doing something, pay attention.  You can give constructive comments but keep them polite.

Try and keep threads on topic :) and find the right place to put things 

10 minutes ago, Dr.1963 said:

Hey, guys, just to ask seen as i am sort of new to convention forums, what are you are and not allowed to post so i don't post something wrong or offensive? :D

There is a New Attendees Advice thread further down the page, if you have any other event/forum questions that would probably be the best place to post non guest specific questions, or in the General Chat thread.

Back on topic, Robert's performance in the first Nightmare film (and to a certain extent the second one as well) is one of the few film performances that scared me at one point (as I've grown up and watched more and more horror films the fear factor has been reduced, but it's still a fantastic performance). If I get the chance to meet Robert it will be great. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

There is a New Attendees Advice thread further down the page, if you have any other event/forum questions that would probably be the best place to post non guest specific questions, or in the General Chat thread.

Ah ok, thanks Raylenth, will u be attending? :D

• 1 month later...