Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Hellboy, Angel & Insurgent)
Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell, Knocked Up & Doubt)
Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy, CSI: New York & Jawbreaker)
Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Starship Troopers, Shameless, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)
Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination)
Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

• Like 1

On 11/29/2018 at 9:51 AM, Scifimel said:

Miranda Otto would be an amazing guest! P  Miranda said on her instagram that she would love to do a convention if she was invited! It would be fantastic for the CAOS fans to have both her and Lucy Davis there together! 

And Michelle Gomez would go wonderfully with them! And John Simms! 

Yes, Miranda Otto please. I came here to suggest this exact thing. 

Please invite her, she has said she's willing and she'll have great company with Lucy Davis. 

I'm sure there's be lots of Lord of the Rings fans as well as CAOS fans that would love for this to happen. 

• Like 4

On 12/7/2018 at 6:06 PM, limasdude said:

Yes, Miranda Otto please. I came here to suggest this exact thing. 

Please invite her, she has said she's willing and she'll have great company with Lucy Davis. 

I'm sure there's be lots of Lord of the Rings fans as well as CAOS fans that would love for this to happen. 

Literally just dug out the password to my account in order to come and request the same thing. Would absolutely LOVE to see Miranda Otto join Lucy Davis at the con, especially since she seems to really be willing to do cons again and said she'd totally do one if invited. 

And Michelle Gomez would be a lovely addition to that duo. 

Edited by AndryPresh
  • Like 3