Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I watched JW Fallen Kingdom again recently and it struck me as to how many dinos just kind of... wonder off. Like, the T Rex comes in, attacks another dino, then just ... wonders off. The spikey head one hits it's head and... wonders off. And it happens at serval other points in the film. It's a bit weird. I agree with you both though, it is a terrible film, but yay dinosaurs!

True, it is more of a feast for dino viewing and a weak script. Part 3 will be interesting. Btw, alot of Part 3 (final) coming up soon, JW, Star Wars and the third and final Alien Prequel installment.

Just now, Chris1970 said:

True, it is more of a feast for dino viewing and a weak script. Part 3 will be interesting. Btw, alot of Part 3 (final) coming up soon, JW, Star Wars and the third and final Alien Prequel installment.

Is the Alien one actually going ahead? Last I heard it was in limbo after the poor reaction to Covenant.

Just now, Wrong Name said:

Is the Alien one actually going ahead? Last I heard it was in limbo after the poor reaction to Covenant.

Leaked out it is actually shooting now. RS says nothing but someone "who is linked to the production" has written on twitter it is "on the way". That is what I have been told.

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Leaked out it is actually shooting now. RS says nothing but someone "who is linked to the production" has written on twitter it is "on the way". That is what I have been told.

oh, nice. Strange I hadn't seen that anywhere. I guess it's good that they are finishing it, but I do really dislike almost everything in these prequels. It's not MY alien. 

14 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I watched JW Fallen Kingdom again recently and it struck me as to how many dinos just kind of... wonder off. Like, the T Rex comes in, attacks another dino, then just ... wonders off. The spikey head one hits it's head and... wonders off. And it happens at serval other points in the film. It's a bit weird. I agree with you both though, it is a terrible film, but yay dinosaurs!

It's terrible but I will be watching it again as soon as I can get it on Sky Go.

Same for the new Aliens film, I'll watch it, because how can I not, but they are terrible.

Just now, Wrong Name said:

oh, nice. Strange I hadn't seen that anywhere. I guess it's good that they are finishing it, but I do really dislike almost everything in these prequels. It's not MY alien. 

It will lead up until Nostromo then it is the end.. no more Alien, at least from RS. Well, just have to wait and see. :unsure:

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

It will lead up until Nostromo then it is the end.. no more Alien, at least from RS. Well, just have to wait and see. :unsure:

Just read up on all this. Looks like the tweets were from a designer who said he was working with RS again. When asked if it was for Alien, he was very secretive. Since then he has confirmed that it's not an Alien film that he's working on and there is no news on any future films, except that it is more unlikely to happen with Disney taking over Fox.

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Just read up on all this. Looks like the tweets were from a designer who said he was working with RS again. When asked if it was for Alien, he was very secretive. Since then he has confirmed that it's not an Alien film that he's working on and there is no news on any future films, except that it is more unlikely to happen with Disney taking over Fox.

Right..Disney put a spanner in the machinery..Forgot (Lucky me) about that. If it will ever happen the Aliens will dance and sing on ice with a snowman, no thanks.

• Haha 1

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Right..Disney put a spanner in the machinery..Forgot (Lucky me) about that. If it will ever happen the Aliens will dance and sing on ice with a snowman, no thanks.

Personally, I'm happy that the franchise is in their hands. I trust them a lot more than Fox to make a film the way it should be done. I hope they do decide to make another Aline film, but I also hope they do something different than what RS has done. Gives us the Alien 5 we all want! It's not certain that Disney will do anything with the franchise, and if they do, it won't be under the Disney name but they have plenty of other film companies it can be released under.

3 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Personally, I'm happy that the franchise is in their hands. I trust them a lot more than Fox to make a film the way it should be done. I hope they do decide to make another Aline film, but I also hope they do something different than what RS has done. Gives us the Alien 5 we all want! It's not certain that Disney will do anything with the franchise, and if they do, it won't be under the Disney name but they have plenty of other film companies it can be released under.

The question is will Sigourney do it?

(As we are are on guest suggestion thread) I hope SM can get Sigourney to LCC Spring. :dance:

32 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

The question is will Sigourney do it?

(As we are are on guest suggestion thread) I hope SM can get Sigourney to LCC Spring. :dance:

She very much seemed like she was up for it when she was at LFCC in 2015!

(I had forgotten we were here) Yes, Sigourney to come back plus other stars from the first 3 Alien films please!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

She very much seemed like she was up for it when she was at LFCC in 2015!

(I had forgotten we were here) Yes, Sigourney to come back plus other stars from the first 3 Alien films please!

Agree! Bring back McGann!

Charles S. Dutton

Peter Guinness

• Like 1