Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

Jason Behr (Roswell, Dawson’s Creek & Breakout Kings)
Melissa Benoist (Supergirl, Glee, Whiplash & Homeland)
Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, Kings, My Girl & Saved)
Piper Perabo (Coyote Ugly, Covert Affairs & Notorious)
Larisa Oleynik (Mad Men, Hawaii Five-0, Pretty Little Liars, 10 Things I Hate About You & 3rd Rock From The Sun)  
Hinton Battle (Buffy, Dreamgirls & Quantum Leap)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SamA96 said:

Anyone know roughly how many guests we can expect at LFCC Spring? I know it won't be a whole load like the main event. 

No, I think it may be one hall though rather than the whole venue like LFCC is so, no, no idea

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Wasnt it like 45-50 guests the last time there was a season con? 

Not sure but that was at a different venue as well so that would be a factor, probably not much of a difference though.  40/50 is a good figure though.

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Not sure but that was at a different venue as well so that would be a factor, probably not much of a difference though.  40/50 is a good figure though.

No it was at Olympia. It was over 2 levels in two of the smaller halls with most of the guests and photo shoots upstairs with some stalls and  a few guests and most of the stalls downstairs (If I remember correctly.)

17 minutes ago, mpharris said:

No it was at Olympia. It was over 2 levels in two of the smaller halls with most of the guests and photo shoots upstairs with some stalls and  a few guests and most of the stalls downstairs (If I remember correctly.)

Some (or at least one) have been at different venues, before LFCC was at Olympia they were at Earls Court and that had at least one Winter event there, and I'm sure there may have been other seasonal ones as well.