Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)
Teresa Palmer (A Discovery of Witches, Hacksaw Ridge, I Am Number Four, Warm Bodies & The Grudge 2)
Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)
Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working The Engels & One Missed Call)
Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, X-Men, Joy, Passengers & Silver Linings Playbook)
Claire Danes (Terminator 3 :borg:, Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShieldAgent said:

This is not so much a guest suggestion but a question and not sure if i will get an answer but here goes! Will there be any more guest announcements for lfcc spring? :huh:Hoping for a yes answer :coolthumb:

Guests have been announced as late as during a con, so..

2 minutes ago, ShieldAgent said:

@VikingGrrrl thanks for that though if announced during the con it does kind of knock your schedule out for photoshoots for other guests not to mention making sure you have enough cash for the extra guests lol:lol:

Everyone who screamed on Saturday of LFCC when the announcement of David Tennant came over the tannoy and then swore at phones whilst trying to connect to the ticket site knows what you mean, and can let you know we didn't care! ;)

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Everyone who screamed on Saturday of LFCC when the announcement of David Tennant came over the tannoy and then swore at phones whilst trying to connect to the ticket site knows what you mean, and can let you know we didn't care! ;)

@Raylenth :laugh: Nice to know you showmasters lot are so caring! My poor wallet :sad:

Hoping that Alfonso Ribeiro gets announced to add to Karyn and Joesph. I know that SM don't say which guests they have approached but it makes sense that they will have already done so. He is arguably the most recognisable character after Will Smith in The Fresh Prince.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tony1975 said:

Hoping that Alfonso Ribeiro gets announced to add to Karyn and Joesph. I know that SM don't say which guests they have approached but it makes sense that they will have already done so. He is arguably the most recognisable character after Will Smith in The Fresh Prince.

I support this ^_^

• Like 1