Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

On 1/23/2019 at 6:15 PM, Scyanë said:

Charlie Cox !

Charlie Cox would be great as well.

And maybe Charlie Cox ...

Oh I almost forgot ! Charlie Cox !!

he plays theatre with tom hiddleston, starting march 5 in london, so i also hope he has one day time to come and get asked if he can and want to come

• Like 1

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Ted 2, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Head & Veronica Mars)
Emma Roberts (American Horror Story, Scream Queens & Scream 4)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI NY & Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Surburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

• Like 2

Me again, with the same request once again. :WAVE:

You say this is the place if we want a guest to suggest and desperation has hit again. So @showmasters, here's the thing here:

Myself and @JemJar87 met about a year ago due to sharing the love of Jamie Bamber. We've had a lot of personal problems over the year and the one thing that has kept us going is sharing the dream of meeting him. We both completely understand that as with all guests, contracts and things need to be sorted but we want to meet him more than anything. It would be a dream come true and it it is at all possible, please make it happen.

I don't believe that Katee Sackhoff is your only Battlestar Galactica guest and after 4 cancellations at your July event, it would make a lot of sense to try and bring some of them back. March 2019 is the 10 year anniversary of the BSG finale and it would be great to get some of them back to celebrate it together.

So once again, I'm asking (yes, borderline begging now) that some more BSG guests, specifically Jamie, are announced soon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SophieViolet95 said:

Me again, with the same request once again. :WAVE:

You say this is the place if we want a guest to suggest and desperation has hit again. So @showmasters, here's the thing here:

Myself and @JemJar87 met about a year ago due to sharing the love of Jamie Bamber. We've had a lot of personal problems over the year and the one thing that has kept us going is sharing the dream of meeting him. We both completely understand that as with all guests, contracts and things need to be sorted but we want to meet him more than anything. It would be a dream come true and it it is at all possible, please make it happen.

I don't believe that Katee Sackhoff is your only Battlestar Galactica guest and after 4 cancellations at your July event, it would make a lot of sense to try and bring some of them back. March 2019 is the 10 year anniversary of the BSG finale and it would be great to get some of them back to celebrate it together.

So once again, I'm asking (yes, borderline begging now) that some more BSG guests, specifically Jamie, are announced soon. 

Basically everything she said. We cannot put into words what the chance would mean. It means the world and more. When Katee was announced very early on as one of your first Spring Con announcements along with another LFCC cancel-ee someone on Twitter stated that there appeared to be a theme occurring of cancelled LFCC attendees. And this was seemingly confirmed by the Showmasters Twitter. Yet since then, there don’t seem to have been many cancelled guests re-announced. And it surely can’t just be Katee representing the BSG contingent? Plus who wouldn’t want an Apollo & Starbuck reunion?? 

• Like 1

A little bit of HBO’s ”Rome” would be nice:

Lyndsey Marshal

Ray Stevenson

Tobias Menzies

James Purefoy

David Bamber

Ciarán Hinds

Zuleikha Robinson

Polly Walker

Kerry Condon

Lee Boardman

Guy Henry (Always a pleasure to meet)

Allen Leech

• Like 3

please tahmoh penikett and jamie bamber :) the bsg reunion didnt worked last summer, please make it happen now! 

pleade anyone from vikings, PLEASE give maude a few friends from set!!! vikings has so many, many actors, so please!!!!! 

also david hewlett for spring or lfcc then ;) 

• Like 1