Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)
Ben McKenzie (Gotham, The O.C. & Southland)
Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, Sleepy Hollow, The O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)
Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchickers Guide to the Galaxy)
Rachel True (The Craft & Half & Half)
Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-0 & Get Smart)

• Like 1

know I’ve said this about five hundred million times (& counting) but please. Please please please please PLEASE get Jamie Bamber. I don’t want to meet anyone else and I will travel all the way from the cold and desolate North down to London literally to meet the man who brought me my best friend & helped me to overcome some serious challenges in my life. I just want to thank him. He’s the inspiration for my writing and he’s an inspiration in general to me. Soppy? Probably. But it’s the truth. And hell if you don’t ask then you never get the chance. I was this close to meeting him last year when he (completely understandably) had to cancel due to being thousands of miles away filming. I just want the chance again. Thank you (in advance & forever in hope)

• Like 3

That would be awesome if you could bring back Dean Cain this year as well as bring TERI HATCHER to it too. Please please please!!! I NEED THAT. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading this.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Gillian has resigned from doing Cons I’m afraid :(

Awh too bad...but Capaldi/Tenant would at least be amazing with emphasis on the Capaldi :) And of course my original suggestion - Michelle Gomez and Jodie Whittaker. Bill Nighy, Bill Murray and Diana Rigg would be pretty awesome if they do cons at all too.

Edited by InsO
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, InsO said:

Awh too bad...but Capaldi/Tenant would at least be amazing with emphasis on the Capaldi :) And of course my original suggestion - Michelle Gomez and Jodie Whittaker. Bill Nighy, Bill Murray and Diana Rigg would be pretty awesome if they do cons at all too.

I surely second Diana Rigg:clap:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, InsO said:

Bill Murray, whilst a much desired guest by many, will more than likely never, ever, ever do a signing event (he won't even confirm to directors that want to hire him if he'll work for them, he'll just turn up on set, or he won't) - he's far more likely from what I've been told to just fly himself over, stroll in, sit down at a desk and start signing all the Ghostbusters stuff as Al Pacino or something.

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Bill Murray, whilst a much desired guest by many, will more than likely never, ever, ever do a signing event (he won't even confirm to directors that want to hire him if he'll work for them, he'll just turn up on set, or he won't) - he's far more likely from what I've been told to just fly himself over, stroll in, sit down at a desk and start signing all the Ghostbusters stuff as Al Pacino or something.

And... wouldnt that be cool. :lol: But, for the record.. when he visited Stockholm a few years ago he did stop and sign things for some people outside a hotel. This was the same trip he got arrested for drunk driving a golf cart in central Stockholm. :wacko:

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

And... wouldnt that be cool. :lol: But, for the record.. when he visited Stockholm a few years ago he did stop and sign things for some people outside a hotel. This was the same trip he got arrested for drunk driving a golf cart in central Stockholm. :wacko:

I'm not saying he won't sign, he does, people have gotten him out and about, but from what I've heard, the challenge is getting him to sign his own name.  

27 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm not saying he won't sign, he does, people have gotten him out and about, but from what I've heard, the challenge is getting him to sign his own name.  

A friend of mine was one of them who was there and got his auto, and it was his name. He got it framed and it is in his kitchen I believe, of some reason.:YAHOO:  His only comment when he signed was he would only sign if it wasnt a contract. :lol: