Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)
Teresa Palmer (Hacksaw Ridge, I Am Number Four, Warm Bodies, The Choice & The Grudge 2)
Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)
Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working The Engels & One Missed Call)
Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, X-Men, Joy, Passengers & Silver Linings Playbook)
Claire Danes (Terminator 3 :borg:, Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Naah, cant think of anyone in it except Aidan and Sylvester so more from the  original trilogy. :poki:

Well, we can have McKellan, Bloom, Holm and Wood for Hobbit so I'd be happy with them :P

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Well, we can have McKellan, Bloom, Holm and Wood for Hobbit so I'd be happy with them :P

Met Bloom, so happy with that. But they are all LOTR foremost. Holm is soon 111 so doubt he will do it. Unfortunally, would have loved to meet Bilbo and Ash (Alien fan as I am). But Mr Wood, Sean Astin, Boyd and Monaghan are very welcome. Ian McKellen I wish but it is a long shot, he seems very busy. Viggo would be so cool and Hugo Weaving. Liv Tyler would be amazing, so would Miranda Otto. Cate Blanchett ... say no more!!! :wub:

Not too sure Bernard Hill do Cons... pity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Met Bloom, so happy with that. But they are all LOTR foremost. Holm is soon 111 so doubt he will do it. Unfortunally, would have loved to meet Bilbo and Ash (Alien fan as I am). But Mr Wood, Sean Astin, Boyd and Monaghan are very welcome. Ian McKellen I wish but it is a long shot, he seems very busy. Viggo would be so cool and Hugo Weaving. Liv Tyler would be amazing, so would Miranda Otto. Cate Blanchett ... say no more!!! :wub:

Not too sure Bernard Hill do Cons... pity.

Oh I know McKellan and Holm are almost certainly impossibilities but the rest are doable.  I've met Bloom twice but both in situations where I couldn't get my Hobbit poster done.

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Oh I know McKellan and Holm are almost certainly impossibilities but the rest are doable.  I've met Bloom twice but both in situations where I couldn't get my Hobbit poster done.

A LOTR he would sign. :poki: 

Some dude tried to get a hobbit poster signed at Killer Joe, Orlando kindly said he cant. That dude looked so sad that the saddest person in the world looked happier.

I have met Viggo but that was before LOTR, mid 90’s. Did something for swedish tv and I was an extra. If Viggo would come I know exactly what I will talk with him about. :laugh: He is a very nice guy, for being danish. :poki:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theDoctorIsInTheCon said:

Please, Please, Please try and get Tom Baker Sm. The one man I am desperate to meet! 

Unfortunately the chances of getting Tom to any event are incredibly low due to his age. It will be brilliant if SM can get him again but it's unlikely. If you are happy to just get an autograph I believe you can get them from his official website.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

8 hours ago, Dr.1963 said:

Is it just me or are they just inviting all the cancelled guests from 2018's comic con, if so, i don't know if i want to go:crying:

No, and even if they are you do realise there will be others as well?

SOME guests who weren't able to attend LFCC 2018 have been able to agree to Spring, but by no means have all of them been announced. 

11 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:
11 hours ago, Dr.1963 said:

Please, please can we try to get Jodie Whittaker, Peter davison, Billie piper, Benedict cumberbatch, Andrew scott and Martin freeman. If Showmasters just gets one of these, it will confirm my place. :thumbup:

I agree with all of those. :D

I disagree with two, possibly three.

• Haha 1

Not sure if these would do/have done cons but I’d love it if you could get the cast from Some Mothers Do Ave Em:

Michael Crawford - Frank Spencer

Michelle Dotrice - Betty Spencer

Gemma Arterton (Played Jessica Spencer in the 2016 Sport Relief special)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Raylenth said:

No, and even if they are you do realise there will be others as well?

SOME guests who weren't able to attend LFCC 2018 have been able to agree to Spring, but by no means have all of them been announced. 

Oh, yeah, sorry

18 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Unfortunately the chances of getting Tom to any event are incredibly low due to his age. It will be brilliant if SM can get him again but it's unlikely. If you are happy to just get an autograph I believe you can get them from his official website.

It’s a shame, But to even get him for a few hours at any event like they did in London con and film fair I wouldn’t hesitate to go. I do have a personalised  autograph from toms website but really I just want a photo:D

• Like 1