Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

Seth Green (Star Wars: Clone Wars, Family Guy, Buffy, Austin Powers, IT & Robot Chicken)
Heather Morris (Glee, Spring Breakers & Ice Age: Continental Drift)
Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Ringer, Scream 2, The Grudge & The Crazy Ones)
Amy Adams (Man of Steel, Enchanted, Justice League, The Muppets & Doubt)
Jack Conley (Angel, NCIS, Agent Carter, Sons of Anarchy, CSI, The Purge: Anarchy & Buffy)

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 12:39 AM, The Friendly Dalek said:

John Levene

I agree. I suggested John at the LFCC 2018 event but sadly it never happened, so would love to see him at a future event. He is my second favourite DW companion, if you would class him as one lol xD

• Like 3

8 hours ago, AndyDrums said:

As cool as it would be, how many of us have £250+ to drop on his autograph?

Same problem with all big name guests Andy.  Whatever the guests price, if they know they can sell enough tickets to cover the fees they should get them.  If a lot of people can't afford the price then that's tough but the way it is.

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Same problem with all big name guests Andy.  Whatever the guests price, if they know they can sell enough tickets to cover the fees they should get them.  If a lot of people can't afford the price then that's tough but the way it is.

We all have our guests for whom we would sell a kidney :whistling:

6 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

We all have our guests for whom we would sell a kidney :whistling:

Exactly.  It really is unfortunate when people are priced out, it does suck massively but if the guests appearance fee is X and you can't afford it then you are effectively not in any different position to if they weren't attending anyway.  But it doesn't mean others who can afford it and are willing to pay that price shouldn't get to meet them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Exactly.  It really is unfortunate when people are priced out, it does suck massively but if the guests appearance fee is X and you can't afford it then you are effectively not in any different position to if they weren't attending anyway.  But it doesn't mean others who can afford it and are willing to pay that price shouldn't get to meet them.

And some just show up at the con just to see this special guest and willing to fork out all that cash.. and some of us come and see more than one..and if we add up.. usually same amount of money.

20 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

That it is. I mean, people would take the hand cos of the money I spent getting the diamonds for the Doctors, but if I could afford it, then I'll buy it so I can complete my living Doctors collection. Yeah, there's always the possibility of meeting them out and about or at stage doors but not everyone's lucky enough to be able to do this. :smile:

Anyways, back on topic: moar BSG guests!

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

Well, A long winter ahead so I cant wait when more will be announced. :whistling:Will make the winter, hopefully, go fast.

8631152.gif

Some more ideas as guests: ^_^

Eleanor Tomlinson

G. W. Bailey

Roxanne McKee

Indira Varma

Hannah Waddingham

David Oakes

Long shots: (but hell you got Jimmy Caan at LFCC!) 

Martin Sheen - Apocalypse Now, Badlands, Dead Zone, The Departed

Richard Dreyfus - Jaws, Close Encounters

Sissy Spacek - Carrie, Badlands

Wishlist:

Alexandra Essoe - Doctor Sleep, Starry Eyes

Nancy Loomis (Kyes) - Halloween, The Fog, Assault on Precinct 13

PJ Soles - Halloween, Carrie

Nancy Allen - Robocop, Carrie, Dressed to Kill

• Like 1