Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

Well to be honest I'm not sure I'll attend the spring edition, while I'm 100% sure I will the summer. So I've got a list by I'm hoping for summer as two time travels costs and hotel added to the guests themselves might be a bit too much.

Anyway here it is as I got my list ready, as much as I would love huge guests such as Tom Cruise, Harrison Ford, Rowan Atkinson, I'm gonna stay realistic (not saying this will never happen, you never know). So here my con friendly suggestions , lots of big guest in there

Mark Hamill

John Boyega

Daisy Ridley

Jon Bernthal 

Michael Rooker

Chris Hemsworth 

Chris Evans 

Josh Brolin

Tom Hiddleston 

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Loren Cohan

Michael Cudlitz 

Andrew Lincoln

Simon Pegg 

Nick Frost

Evangeline Lilly

Tom Selleck

Jeff Goldblum

Jean Claude Vandamme

Elijah Wood

Ian McKellen

Andy Serkis

Giancarlo Esposito 

Theo Rossi

Michael Fassbender

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 3

Just posted on FB, that there both gonna be big events,  but I do understand that Summer will remain the flagship.

It's good that it stays "smaller" , I'm focusing on summer anyway. With that said I remember Jon Bernthal was a guest at a previous Spring edition, couldn't go.

so I'm kind of hoping that there won't be too many guest I'd like to meet at the spring edition as I would probably have to plan a 1 day trip rather than a whole weekend

I hate these threads but I will join in just this once. My top five 'suggestions', in very specific order:

5: That blonde one in Vik's avatar.

4: The Trivago lady.

3: Elizabeth Olsen.

2: The fit bird out of the rec films.

1: Kristen Stewart.

• Like 1

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Six Feet Under & Gossip Girl)
Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough, Twisted & Wild Things)
Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Robot Chicken, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)
Gina Torres (Firefly/Serenity, Angel, Suits, Alias, Hannibal & 24)
Jayma Mays (Glee, Heroes, Ugly Betty, The League, Red Eye & The Millers)
Paige Moss (Beverly Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

Jamie Lee Curtis 

Danielle Harris 

John Carpenter 

John Travolta 

Peter Capaldi 

Jeff Goldblum :D

I imagine Capaldi is the one with the highest likelihood of being announced (although probably not this soon from his last appearance), but SM are good at surprising us, so I will keep hoping. ^_^

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 2

Tom Welling

John Schneider

Michael Rosenbaum

Bring back all three, have met them at this year and last years LFCC. Would meet them again and again. Add Annette O'Toole & Erica Durance. Kristin Kreuk & Aaron Ashmore. I'd pay for every single one.

• Like 3

I've never been to a Comic Con before and a dream of mine is to meet Jamie Bamber and seeing as March 2019 marks the 10 year anniversary since the finale, and he (and most of the others) had to cancel LFCC, it would be GREAT to get the Battlestar cast and Jamie back for this con. ^_^

• Like 3

It is a dream of mine to meet Jamie Bamber & I came so SO close to it in July at LFCC before he completely understandably had to cancel due to work commitments (Malaysia is a pretty long way away!). If you could get him back for the Spring Con it would mean the absolute WORLD. He’s a complete inspiration to me & a dear friend and we would love the opportunity that be able to tell him this face to face. Of course as well with March 2019 being the 10 year anniversary of BSG finishing & with so many of the cast sadly having to cancel LFCC this year it would be a perfect opportunity to try & get them back wouldn’t it? 

• Like 3