Guest Cancellation - Ted Raimi

• Showmasters Admin

Due to a change in his schedule Ted Raimi can no longer attend LFCC 2018.

We hope to work with him again soon.

All photo shoot tickets will be refunded automatically over the next week.

This one is hard to swallow pun attended ;) I do fully understand the reasons for guest cancellation it is common but this is starting to take the biscuit, there's been so much cancellations for this years event it's starting to make me think if it's worth while attending future event's because it is quite expensive for flights and Ted Raimi was the big ticket seller for me. I love attending these event's every year but with this year's event being effected by so many cancellations im starting to question if its worth while attending future event's very disappointed over this one, just expressing my feelings towards it, i don't mean any disrespect :(

Edited by Pinhead1987

On 7/22/2018 at 1:42 PM, Pinhead1987 said:

This one is hard to swallow pun attended ;) I do fully understand the reasons for guest cancellation it is common but this is starting to take the biscuit, there's been so much cancellations for this years event it's starting to make me think if it's worth while attending future event's because it is quite expensive for flights and Ted Raimi was the big ticket seller for me. I love attending these event's every year but with this year's event being effected by so many cancellations im starting to question if its worth while attending future event's very disappointed over this one, just expressing my feelings towards it, i don't mean any disrespect :(

Last year they had at least 22 cancellations, big names mostly. It will always be the same, no matter what, there will always be cancellations. For me, Ted has been the only guest who I wanted to meet and who cancelled so I consider myself very lucky!! You just have to remain positive. SM are very good at getting rare guests to attend so I'm sure Ted will be there one day, or better say on three days. lol

It will be a great weekend, even without Ted, trust me!

Yea I too am still trying to get over this cancellation. Having been a Xena fan for over 20+yrs now I was really happy when he got announced, he was even one of my main guests too.

Sadly as folk say it happens, though its disappointing and hard to get over there is nothing anyone can do, we just have to hope that he returns someday. He was my very first guest cancellation ever and I have been attending these events since 2008 (albeit off and on depending on what guests get announced) so guess my luck had ran out haha

It is typical though when you have just forked out money on stuff to get signed, anyway sadly due to this I'm still waiting for my very first Xena autograph haha

But yea as AngelBacchae says there are still lots of guests that hopefully wont cancel and it will still hopefully be a great weekend!

• Like 1