Pass Pickup Times

Hi everyone. 

First timer here and i am so confused and scared ill miss out on a photo shoot!

i have a diamond pass ticket and while it says here we can pick them up from Thursday, if i cant make it can I pick them up on the day?

If not, what does first come first serve mean? If i dont pick it up on Thursday, will i not get one even though i paid for it!? Please let me know as i dont understand and i dont want to miss out! :’(

will the collected pass have the number on it as i dont have a number currently on the ticket printout?

thank u 

Edited by charlicertified
Missed info

Thursday is just an extra day to collect, you can pick them up anytime over the weekend. First come first served means whoever arrives first will be given their pass first. If you bought one, you will get one. The pass will have a number on it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, charlicertified said:

Hi everyone. 

i have a diamond pass ticket and while it says here we can pick them up from Thursday, if i cant make it can I pick them up on the day?

If not, what does first come first serve mean? If i dont pick it up on Thursday, will i not get one even though i paid for it!? Please let me know as i dont understand and i dont want to miss out! :’(

will the collected pass have the number on it as i dont have a number currently on the ticket printout?

thank u 

Please read the FAQ pinned on top and also a few of the other posts on here, all of these questions have been answered repeatedly.

The Thursday pickup is NOT MANDATORY. Pass collection is open on the other days too.

First come first served simply means no line jumping. If pass 79 is in line first they will get the ticket first. 

Yes, you will find out about your Diamond Pass number when you pick up the ticket.

4 minutes ago, charlicertified said:

Hi everyone. 

Thursday pick up is just an extra service for those who want to save time. You can pick up any other day at the event. So no worry you can pick up your DP any other day. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Thursday pick up is just an extra service for those who want to save time. You can pick up any other day at the event. So no worry you can pick up your DP any other day. ^_^

At any choosen time ;)

So, If my Plan and what I assume I'm meant to do. I'm only planning to attend on the Saturday. Now, I have only the one Diamond Pass for Tom Welling & my entry ticket. I just queue up for entry as usual, right? Then head to the collection desks for Diamond Passes and continue on the Day?.

4 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

So, If my Plan and what I assume I'm meant to do. I'm only planning to attend on the Saturday. Now, I have only the one Diamond Pass for Tom Welling & my entry ticket. I just queue up for entry as usual, right? Then head to the collection desks for Diamond Passes and continue on the Day?.

Correct.

So after reading this, I'm a little bit confused. So it's thursday and I'm gonna pick up my 3day pass and my DPs. Will I get my mug from Eccleston (yes, here I am again with my mug) on the same moment as my DP? Same for the A3 prints. I think someone commented that we can pick these up earliest on friday. Maybe I misread it somewhere, still working on my english. It already takes 5 minutes to type this post :P

3 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

So after reading this, I'm a little bit confused. So it's thursday and I'm gonna pick up my 3day pass and my DPs. Will I get my mug from Eccleston (yes, here I am again with my mug) on the same moment as my DP? Same for the A3 prints. I think someone commented that we can pick these up earliest on friday. Maybe I misread it somewhere, still working on my english. It already takes 5 minutes to type this post :P

No, passes only on Thursday, they don't have time to deal with all the extras as well Bat, you will have to go back to the relevant area's for your goodies on show days

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

No, passes only on Thursday, they don't have time to deal with all the extras as well Bat, you will have to go back to the relevant area's for your goodies on show days

Thanks, no big deal. Got plenty of time on friday, will pick it up before I head back to the hotel so I don't have to carry them all day.

56 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Where is/are the relevant area(s)?

Just now, TankerT said:

Where is/are the relevant area(s)?

HAll H if you are Weekend/Day passes or Gold Entrance if you are a Gold pass. They may have them all in H but try there on the day and see what they say

• Thanks 1

Hi

Ok I know I can collect a Diamond Pass at anytime but I just wanted to check how late do you think is achievable? We’re planning on doing most things on the Sunday this year but as Iwan Rheon is only there on Saturday I was planning on buying a Diamond Pass to guarantee getting an autograph without having to get there early to get a VQT. We’re in South West Wales so we’re about 3 and a half hours away and I didn’t want to leave early as we’ll only be getting Iwan’s autograph and having the photo with him on that day. So what kinda time do you think is sensible to pick the Diamond pass up? Iwan’s PM photoshoot starts at 3pm so would 2pm be a sensible time do you think? I’m not sure if there’ll still be a long wait at that kinda time.

Thanks. Sorry my posts are always longer than I intend them to be!

1 minute ago, RachaelN said:

Hi

Ok I know I can collect a Diamond Pass at anytime but I just wanted to check how late do you think is achievable? We’re planning on doing most things on the Sunday this year but as Iwan Rheon is only there on Saturday I was planning on buying a Diamond Pass to guarantee getting an autograph without having to get there early to get a VQT. We’re in South West Wales so we’re about 3 and a half hours away and I didn’t want to leave early as we’ll only be getting Iwan’s autograph and having the photo with him on that day. So what kinda time do you think is sensible to pick the Diamond pass up? Iwan’s PM photoshoot starts at 3pm so would 2pm be a sensible time do you think? I’m not sure if there’ll still be a long wait at that kinda time.

Thanks. Sorry my posts are always longer than I intend them to be!

Sorry, but this is pretty much trying to read from a crystal ball.

I agree there should not be a long wait at this time, but absolutely no guarantees. I would probably try at least an hour earlier so I could possibly get the auto before the photoshoot. Remember once regular VQ tickets are being called you no longer have Priority with the Diamond Pass, you only get to join the end of the line without a VQ ticket then.

When you go to collect a DP do they give you the stuff that comes with your pass when you collect it or is there a possibility you may be asked to collect the extras later? I’m assuming if that’s the case a crew member will tell us when to come back to collect them?

24 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry, but this is pretty much trying to read from a crystal ball.

I agree there should not be a long wait at this time, but absolutely no guarantees. I would probably try at least an hour earlier so I could possibly get the auto before the photoshoot. Remember once regular VQ tickets are being called you no longer have Priority with the Diamond Pass, you only get to join the end of the line without a VQ ticket then.

Ok that’s fine, thank you :) so you mean I do still get to join the queue that’s already there, I won’t get sent away like I would if I had a really high number VQ ticket? I don’t mind having to join the queue, as long as I do get the autograph.

4 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

When you go to collect a DP do they give you the stuff that comes with your pass when you collect it or is there a possibility you may be asked to collect the extras later? I’m assuming if that’s the case a crew member will tell us when to come back to collect them?

On Sunday they shgold be there when you get your pass R4

• Thanks 1