Pass Pickup Times

37 minutes ago, Geoff K said:

What ID do you need to show to collect your own Diamond Pass? I have nothing with a photo on & I rent a room, so more or less all I have is a bank account statement & birth certificate, would that be okay?

I'm hoping a Bank Card that you used to buy the tickets and passes are enough ID as its literally all I have and plan on bringing. Iirc I think I vaguely recall someone asking this at a previous show and it was confirmed that the Card you use to pay for the tickets and such is enough, unless things have changed. Maybe someone with a better idea can clarify this?

43 minutes ago, Geoff K said:

What ID do you need to show to collect your own Diamond Pass? I have nothing with a photo on & I rent a room, so more or less all I have is a bank account statement & birth certificate, would that be okay?

2 minutes ago, Sassy1988 said:

I'm hoping a Bank Card that you used to buy the tickets and passes are enough ID as its literally all I have and plan on bringing. Iirc I think I vaguely recall someone asking this at a previous show and it was confirmed that the Card you use to pay for the tickets and such is enough, unless things have changed. Maybe someone with a better idea can clarify this?

As long as it has your name and picture on it I think it will do.

Will Extra Care passes also be available for pickup on Thursday?

I have a Gold Pass, my partner (for whom I am carer) has a 3 day pass (she will be one requiring Extra Help). Ideally we would like to pick up everything on Thursday. 

She will be accompanying me through the Gold Entrance on all Three days - I hope this does not cause an issue. 

1 minute ago, Tom Beaker said:

I have a Gold Pass, my partner (for whom I am carer) has a 3 day pass (she will be one requiring Extra Help). Ideally we would like to pick up everything on Thursday. 

She will be accompanying me through the Gold Entrance on all Three days - I hope this does not cause an issue. 

It doesn't look like it I'm afraid

12 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

As long as it has your name and picture on it I think it will do.

Sadly there is no pictures on Bank Cards so will the Card used to purchase the tickets be enough to show if you don’t have photo ID? 

Also when I picked up last year I honestly don’t think I showed anything with my Photo on but, I do have a poor memory. If you think about it they would be here a heck of a long time if they were checking everyone’s ID with photos etc..

To pick up a parcel from the sorting office you only need to produce a Debit/Credit Card as proof?

If you have your entrance ticket even if you can’t collect it as it’s a Day Ticket then surely that along with a Bank Card should be sufficient?

4 minutes ago, Tom Beaker said:

It does say this though for the Fri/Sat/Sun: If you have a YALC, or Gold ticket and require extra help, there will be extra help points at both of those entrances so you should go there first.

Just now, FanGirl said:

Sadly there is no pictures on Bank Cards so will the Card used to purchase the tickets be enough to show if you don’t have photo ID? 

Also when I picked up last year I honestly don’t think I showed anything with my Photo on but, I do have a poor memory. If you think about it they would be here a heck of a long time if they were checking everyone’s ID with photos etc..

To pick up a parcel from the sorting office you only need to produce a Debit/Credit Card as proof?

If you have your entrance ticket even if you can’t collect it as it’s a Day Ticket then surely that along with a Bank Card should be sufficient?

As far as I am aware, I think your bank card is fine.

• Like 1

Just now, Kirstie stark said:

is it busy on the Thursday to pick up as I would much rather do that!

It is, you may have to queue for a couple of hours or so but it does make it much easier over the rest of the weekend from what people say

Great that one can pick up DPs and Gold Passes at the same place; it'll be interesting to see how that pans out.  This year I'm coming on Friday anyway to minimize stress on that score, so on Sat all I have to worry about is getting in early enough to nab good VQTs for those Diamond guests for whom I have no DP, but next year I may have to deal with GPs, DPs and VQTs all at once...