Pass Pickup Times

Just to put all the info in here as it is cut off in that pic:

**Pass collection information** Here is the info about where and when you can collect your passes.

When: THURSDAY 26TH JULY

Where: Grand Hall Entrance – Olympia Way – opposite Kensington Olympia Station

What: Gold Pass, Diamond Pass, 3 Day Tickets, 3 Day YALC pass Collection.

All of the above passes can be collected at the above entrance between 3pm and 8pm.

The show is not open on this day so there no access to any of the halls. Pass collection will be on a first come first served basis.

When: FRI 27TH, SAT 28TH AND SUN 29TH JULY

Where: Grand Hall Entrance – Olympia Way – opposite Kensington Olympia Station

What: Gold Pass Entrance
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Where: Olympia Main Reception – on Hammersmith Road

What: YALC Entrance

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Where: Olympia West Entrance – in Blythe Road

What: Extra Help Entrance for Day tickets & 3 Day Ticketholders

Where: Olympia West - Gate H – in Blythe Road

What: Main Entrance – Day Tickets, 3 Day Tickets, Diamond Pass Collection and Pay On The Day (subject to availability)

Olympia West Entrance and Gate H will open for queuing at the following times

Friday 8.00am

Saturday 7.00am

Sunday 7.30am

If you have a Gold Pass and Diamond passes - you should go to the Gold Pass entrance and your Diamond Passes will be held with your Gold passes. You do not need to go to both places.

If you have a YALC, or Gold ticket and require extra help, there will be extra help points at both of those entrances so you should go there first.

See you soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• StuartG2198 locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, kittkarr said:

Just want to check, friend has a gold pass,  can they que with us on the Sunday at general entry door and show the wrist band or do they have to go through their own separate entrance and meet us inside

They can queue with you if they wish and just show their gold pass. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kittkarr said:

Just want to check, friend has a gold pass,  can they que with us on the Sunday at general entry door and show the wrist band or do they have to go through their own separate entrance and meet us inside

I can't imagine it will be an issue Kitt, though they will loose the earlier entry advantage

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I can't imagine it will be an issue Kitt, though they will loose the earlier entry advantage

Believe they will hopefully get the autos they want on the Friday and Saturday and only have a couple of photos booked for the Sunday so can chat away with them in the que going in

3 minutes ago, Charmer said:

Passes don’t have to be collected in the Thursday though? (Just to make sure).

No, you can collect them at anytime if you can't make Thursday.

Edited by wjbleming

here we go - like to make sure please guys - first time attending and all that...

I have Saturday day entry and Sunday day entry with a diamond pass for the Sunday, can I collect the diamond pass on the Saturday, if so, will I need to go to "Olympia West - Gate H – in Blythe Road" to collect all? and do I enter the venue at this gate once collected too?

thank you :)

Cool beans SM - most useful :coolthumb:   Think I lost about 200 places in the Q at Collectormania whilst waiting on a Diamond Pass...just to add to the stress of the day!  Not having a go at the lady working the table btw, she was doing a grand job.

6 minutes ago, Liv said:

Awesome, now I know to go straight there to pick up my Diamond pass when I arrive on Thursday before going back to the hotel! :D

Picking up the diamond passes is when reality hits that I am actually getting to meet these awesome actors and the excitement majorly kicks in. Nice to have that in the hotel on the evening before lfcc starts! :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Broo said:

Picking up the diamond passes is when reality hits that I am actually getting to meet these awesome actors and the excitement majorly kicks in. Nice to have that in the hotel on the evening before lfcc starts! :)

Ditto, 16 hours should be enough for me too... just...:P

8 minutes ago, Broo said:

Shower with them, candle lit dinner..buy them a drink in the bar....:wub:

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It didn't really make a difference last year as gen got in pretty much same time and had advantahe due to entrance they were at.