Pass Pickup Times

4 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

Sorry if it's been asked,  but I can't remember from last year what ID,  if any, I need for Diamond Pass collection. Is my barcode/ticket enough , or do I need another form of ID as well ?

You need another form of I’d as well. Picture preferred but bank card will do

3 minutes ago, extremeladders said:

Hi, I just have a quick question :) I have a Saturday entry ticket and a diamond pass for Jason Momoa, I'm arriving in London later today so could I stop by the venue and collect my pass later today so I don't need to use time tomorrow collecting it? Thanks :) x

From what I understand the Diamond Pass Collection seems to be before the Point where entry tickets are being scanned, so it should be possible.

• Like 1

Quick question ! I have a 1-day pass for tomorrow and a diamond pass (Peter Capaldi) and I've been thinking about getting gettng another photo session with Peter Capaldi. When I get in the diamond pass line would I be able to take the 2 pictures at once or would I have to queue again ?

44 minutes ago, SkiesofBlue said:

Quick question ! I have a 1-day pass for tomorrow and a diamond pass (Peter Capaldi) and I've been thinking about getting gettng another photo session with Peter Capaldi. When I get in the diamond pass line would I be able to take the 2 pictures at once or would I have to queue again ?

You can have them done at the same time, just tell the crew member standing at the head of the queue you have 2

Speaking of passes, Meatloaf had a sign saying Diamonds only. However I was told that at the end of the day those with VQ tickets got to see him. Can those that are in charge of the queue please ENSURE that the boards are correct. Otherwise those wanting to see particular guests end up going without. Also I thought that 5 items was the maximum any one person could have at at a time. I saw one person have loads of pictures signed.....

16 minutes ago, MAGIC MONKEY said:

Speaking of passes, Meatloaf had a sign saying Diamonds only. However I was told that at the end of the day those with VQ tickets got to see him. Can those that are in charge of the queue please ENSURE that the boards are correct. Otherwise those wanting to see particular guests end up going without. Also I thought that 5 items was the maximum any one person could have at at a time. I saw one person have loads of pictures signed.....

Meat Loaf's queue had a bunch of people on virtual queue who simply refused to move and got pissy every time someone who had a diamond got put ahead of them :rolleyes:. I suspect the people running the queue let them have their autographs so they would actually leave the venue at the end of the day. 

Meatloafs queue we’re allowing Gold passes to join while they were still calling diamonds putting them on an equal footing which was wrong. He’s not the fastest signer and is a really nice chatty guy so the]at held stuff up a bit too, also I’ve never seen a line of customers have so many things to get signed. By this `I mean most queues have people wanting 1 or 2 things signed but almost everyone had between 3-5 of course they are entitled to. @MAGIC MONKEY the guy with more than 5 was probably a trader. They are allowed a lot more sadly.

16 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Meat Loaf's queue had a bunch of people on virtual queue who simply refused to move and got pissy every time someone who had a diamond got put ahead of them :rolleyes:. I suspect the people running the queue let them have their autographs so they would actually leave the venue at the end of the day. 

I was one of those people and I can assure you not all of us were “getting pissy”. We were very calm with the crew and said we were happy to wait until they slotted us into the queue as we had waited for so long. Two and a half hours infact by the time we got autos! I admit some people were not happy that more diamonds were added in each time, but there were those of us who know you paid for priority. I want to thank the crew for helpful those of us who were on the long wait to get our autos as there’s no way we would have done without them.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I was one of those people and I can assure you not all of us were “getting pissy”. We were very calm with the crew and said we were happy to wait until they slotted us into the queue as we had waited for so long. Two and a half hours infact by the time we got autos! I admit some people were not happy that more diamonds were added in each time, but there were those of us who know you paid for priority. I want to thank the crew for helpful those of us who were on the long wait to get our autos as there’s no way we would have done without them.

I'm talking about specific people around me getting annoyed specifically. I offered a woman who looked ready to collapse my handheld fan and got cursed at for example. Just trying to be nice ya know. Also a certain member of the crew was being quite horrible about people paying for diamonds loudly right behind the diamond queue too.

Edited: I'm glad you got your auto though. Right before I spoke to him someone came along and told him to hurry it up because he had a huge queue. 

Edited by EllaBlair

Just now, Harvey2003 said:

quick question, we have diamond passes for sunday as well as admission, where do we go to collect the diamond passes as i have 1 and my son has 2? we also have YALC ealry admission?

There is a diamond pass desk near the entrance and next to where you queue. They have them in envelopes by your name so should be quick handing them over.

• Like 1

I have just managed to purchase a Sam Neill Diamond Pass for tomorrow (after being told yesterday there were none left and would be no further available).  Will there be a 'dog tag' style pass waiting for collection tomorrow or is there a different process for diamond pass purchases made during the event?

4 minutes ago, otterboy said:

I have just managed to purchase a Sam Neill Diamond Pass for tomorrow (after being told yesterday there were none left and would be no further available).  Will there be a 'dog tag' style pass waiting for collection tomorrow or is there a different process for diamond pass purchases made during the event?

Sorry, but at that point this was the informstion we had. The mods are not at the venue and sometimes information does not get passed on to us.

Yes, you will get a dog tag style card. It will be without image though due to Sam being a last minute announcement.