Pass Pickup Times

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Speak to the crew and explain, they will do everything they can to help you

It's a long journey to make on the hope they'll be able to help. With those kinds numbers, I think I'll be staying home, I've already dealt with a lot of anxiety around the trip, that just finished me off :( Thanks anyway for trying to reassure me x

1 hour ago, HeartDT said:

You're welcome.   Guard the passes with your life.  Every year i find at least one diamond pass not fully used someone has lost.  I always hand them in... and would like to think anyone part of this community would... but you never know :)

I lost my Christopher Lloyd one last year. Was gutted. Tried to find out if anyone had handed one in but got no luck 

7 minutes ago, lomax said:

I lost my Christopher Lloyd one last year. Was gutted. Tried to find out if anyone had handed one in but got no luck 

Ohhh no that sucks.   I had C Lloyd DP a few years ago and know how gutted I would have been

41 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It depends on what entry ticket you have.  If you have a 1 day one or a Weekend pass then you go to Hall H on Blythe Road and collect your pass, if it's before opening then you go and join the entry queue also in that hall

I only have a 1-day ticket for Saturday and a Diamond Pass. And if I understood you correctly, both the collecting and entry queues are in Hall H ?  So I don't have to got to one hall to get my passes and then to another entrance to get in ? ~Thanks for your help !

Just now, SkiesofBlue said:

I only have a 1-day ticket for Saturday and a Diamond Pass. And if I understood you correctly, both the collecting and entry queues are in Hall H ?  So I don't have to got to one hall to get my passes and then to another entrance to get in ? ~Thanks for your help !

Yep, both in Hall H.

Just now, SkiesofBlue said:

That is correct, there are different entries for different tickets but Day go in at Hall H and there will be a Diamond collection point there as well

Just now, homerj said:

Consider me spooked as well - I know I was one of the very first few people to order a Sam Neill pass - do they go in ordering number of pick up number? If its the latter I am not happy.

It's not. Be happy.

Just now, homerj said:

Consider me spooked as well - I know I was one of the very first few people to order a Sam Neill pass - do they go in ordering number of pick up number? If its the latter I am not happy.

It's purchase order, always has been :)

I got a Saturday ticket, so that means for me Blythe Road Hall H entrance?

I want to buy a few other Photo tickets once I'm in, will it be possible to get a pic even that I buy them so "late"?

The problem is, I need to catch a flight earlier back to germany

(need to be in the barracks for fire fighter support now that we too got forest fires close to my army base),

but I also want a pic with Chuck and a few others later that saturday.

So if I ask a crew member can they help me/will they?

2 minutes ago, Gefahrensucher said:

I got a Saturday ticket, so that means for me Blythe Road Hall H entrance?

I want to buy a few other Photo tickets once I'm in, will it be possible to get a pic even that I buy them so "late"?

The problem is, I need to catch a flight earlier back to germany

(need to be in the barracks for fire fighter support now that we too got forest fires close to my army base),

but I also want a pic with Chuck and a few others later that saturday.

So if I ask a crew member can they help me/will they?

Everyone who buys a ticket and staystil the end of the guest's session will get seen.

If you have to leave earlier speak to crew at the areas. They will try to help, but nothing can be guaranteed.

1 hour ago, CarkinsBug said:

It's a long journey to make on the hope they'll be able to help. With those kinds numbers, I think I'll be staying home, I've already dealt with a lot of anxiety around the trip, that just finished me off :( Thanks anyway for trying to reassure me x

They will help. If you haven't applied for extrahelp bring your documents, go to thr extra help table and explain you only found out now about the assistance. You can get a wristband o the day, and then you'll go through at the start for photos, and get assistance at autographs too.

• Like 1

I'm starting to get a little twitchy about the DP pickup for Sunday, especially with the Doctor Who photoshoots starting so early.

Would it be permitted for DP holders to leave the queue (if someone's kind enough to hold a space), nip into the hall where they hand out the diamond passes, then go back into the queue for entry just before 9AM? Or is it after the actual entry point for the venue?

How late does it go on for on Saturday? I arrive about 6:30PM so I assume that's too late? I'm just very nervous about losing out on vital time rushing for VQ tickets for other guests to pick up the diamond passes on the day?

1 minute ago, autographfan said:

I'm starting to get a little twitchy about the DP pickup for Sunday, especially with the Doctor Who photoshoots starting so early.

Would it be permitted for DP holders to leave the queue (if someone's kind enough to hold a space), nip into the hall where they hand out the diamond passes, then go back into the queue for entry just before 9AM? Or is it after the actual entry point for the venue?

How late does it go on for on Saturday? I arrive about 6:30PM so I assume that's too late? I'm just very nervous about losing out on vital time rushing for VQ tickets for other guests to pick up the diamond passes on the day?

Go and get VQ tickets first if you wantto be sure.

It's a queueing hall. Ticket scanning will begin before 9am

1 minute ago, autographfan said:

But is the diamond pass collection point within the same queuing hall, or after that point? If it was in the same hall would pass collection be theoretically possible before going into the venue?

If you have a day/weekend ticket you will be in Hall H and there is a diamond collection point before you get scanned in to the queue

34 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

They will help. If you haven't applied for extrahelp bring your documents, go to thr extra help table and explain you only found out now about the assistance. You can get a wristband o the day, and then you'll go through at the start for photos, and get assistance at autographs too.

Thank you Queen S, this is seriously helpful. I think I'd regret not trying at this point and this helps immensly. I hope you're feeling better and recovering quick, I also hope you get a massive thank you present for all the help you've been giving the last few days, you've gone above and beyond what most would in your situation. 

15 minutes ago, CarkinsBug said:

Thank you Queen S, this is seriously helpful. I think I'd regret not trying at this point and this helps immensly. I hope you're feeling better and recovering quick, I also hope you get a massive thank you present for all the help you've been giving the last few days, you've gone above and beyond what most would in your situation. 

Yes, I totally agree. You'd always ask yourself 'what if'? Go and enjoy. It may be a once in a lifetime thing. One of my friends still hasn't forgiven himself for not changing plans when Carrie Fisher came to LFACC last.

I'm hoping they're releasing me tomorrow. At home I'd least have a bath tub to try and cool off. 38 degrees here.

• Like 1