Pass Pickup Times

21 minutes ago, lesleynile said:

What's the chance of passes starting before 3pm? 

Ah, I'm guessing you mean that they will allow collection before 3pm today? I think that's doubtful I'm afraid as they will be busy setting up for the show before that.

1 minute ago, Spookie said:

Thanks. So if I pick up my pass today, where do I collect the print from over the weekend? 

Same place.

17 minutes ago, Briscoefilms said:

With people who are unable to attend today to pickup and queue early, like really early. Will we still be able to get our weekend bands in the queue like previous years?

That's the plan as far as I am Aware.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I can’t make it today, will I be able to pick up my diamond pass (for Saturday) until 7pm when the shoe closes tomorrow (Friday) evening? Or will the ticket desk close early?

Thanks very much 

1 minute ago, Spookie said:

If I can’t make it today, will I be able to pick up my diamond pass (for Saturday) until 7pm when the shoe closes tomorrow (Friday) evening? Or will the ticket desk close early?

Thanks very much 

We don't have exact times that the diamond pass desk will be open, but I personally doubt they will have it open until 7. It could close with last entry (which I think is about an hour before closing?) or maybe even before that.

On 22/07/2018 at 6:35 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

It is a no. Wristbands will be put on the attendees' wrist, so the arm needs to be present for pickup of a 3 day ticket. :P

Thank you, I was going to ask the same question as was planning on popping by tonight to pick up my DP and weekend passes for my husband and myself but unfortunately he doesn't want me to remove his arm so we'll have to pick them up on Friday instead :P 

5 minutes ago, Glitchypink said:

Thank you, I was going to ask the same question as was planning on popping by tonight to pick up my DP and weekend passes for my husband and myself but unfortunately he doesn't want me to remove his arm so we'll have to pick them up on Friday instead :P 

Some people :rolleyes: It's just an arm!

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Myself205 said:

We can't collect extra help and day entry pass today, correct?

Unfortunately not for extra help.  Not sure how day passes work as only every had 3 day or gold but nothing for day entry mentioned at all or a booth for collecting anything so i would think no there too.