Pass Pickup Times

Just now, fanowaty said:

So I guess if I just come and pick them up Friday I will get everything?

Should do, if they have it all there that is, sometimes stuff hasn't been there to give out first thing at previous events

3 minutes ago, Klikklak2 said:

For those who have done the Thursday collecting previously, is it better to go early afternoon or later at night?

what wait times should I expect?

I don't think it matters too much unless you are there first Klik, and I bet people will queue for it before it's open as it's what we love to do at these events.  From what people have said who have done it before it's not quick.  They can only serve a couple of people at a time I think so if people are collecting multiple passes it adds up.

3 minutes ago, Klikklak2 said:

For those who have done the Thursday collecting previously, is it better to go early afternoon or later at night?

what wait times should I expect?

I was there a bit before it opened last year and the queue was already massive and took about 45mins. The year before I was there around 6ish and there was less people but it took about an hour, but  that was the first time they had done it. Last year was much better but still be prepared to queue for a while.

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I was there a bit before it opened last year and the queue was already massive and took about 45mins. The year before I was there around 6ish and there was less people but it took about an hour, but  that was the first time they had done it. Last year was much better but still be prepared to queue for a while.

But I guess it can be worth it I guess. Still would have to queue on Friday so.. 

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

But I guess it can be worth it I guess. Still would have to queue on Friday so.. 

Yeah, saved me hassle on the Friday morning. I don't really need to do it this year, but I might as I will probably be in the area and will have some time to kill.

7 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Yeah, saved me hassle on the Friday morning. I don't really need to do it this year, but I might as I will probably be in the area and will have some time to kill.

I have six dp this year so I will def go, so glad it will go on until 8pm as I will be in London around 4:30.

I liked picking up my DPs on Thursday last year, even if it took a good while and there was rain. I enjoyed not needing to bother with it on the Friday, but didn't end up collecting the prints before Sunday :P I will be collecting my passes on Thursday this year as well.

Basically there's no set time on the day, you just have to wait for them to come down and set up but it will be some point between the hall opening for queuing and opening

Edited by Raylenth

22 minutes ago, pretenama2012 said:

There is some talk on here regarding photo ID needed to pick up Diamond Passes on Thursday. What about 3 Day passes? Surely the ticket print out is enough. It usually is. Can someone please confirm? 

There's no info on it I'm afraid, but usually a bank card will be sufficient, just something with a matching name on. 

Hey mods, I was having a conversation with someone about 3 day pass pickup, and was wondering if you could clarify. They were wondering whether they could pick up three day wristbands for a friend on thursday. I was thinking possibly not, because the crew would want to put it on the person's wrist themselves. But I wasn't sure. Could you assist? I know you can do diamonds with written consent, but obviously they're not attached to a person's wrist.

Edited by tenaciouspirit

5 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Hey mods, I was having a conversation with someone about 3 day pass pickup, and was wondering if you could clarify. They were wondering whether they could pick up three day wristbands for a friend on thursday. I was thinking possibly not, because the crew would want to put it on the person's wrist themselves. But I wasn't sure. Could you assist? I know you can do diamonds with written consent, but obviously they're not attached to a person's wrist.

I think I saw that convo as well.  I'm pretty sure for the Weekend pass it's a no.