Pass Pickup Times

this question may already been asked-but i'm unable to make the Thursday pickup, r we able to pick up Diamond Passes anytime we like during the show?? And from the Grand Hall entrance?

Just now, maxcat said:

this question may already been asked-but i'm unable to make the Thursday pickup, r we able to pick up Diamond Passes anytime we like during the show?? And from the Grand Hall entrance?

Yes, you can pick them up anytime during the show. The Thursday is just an extra collection day to be more organised. The collection desk will be in Olympia West for General Entry holders, or they will be with your Gold Pass when you collect it if you have one.

3 minutes ago, Kristian said:

Could some one reply and confirm please? :(

here we go - like to make sure please guys - first time attending and all that...

I have Saturday day entry and Sunday day entry with a diamond pass for the Sunday, can I collect the diamond pass on the Saturday, if so, will I need to go to "Olympia West - Gate H – in Blythe Road" to collect all? and do I enter the venue at this gate once collected too?

thank you :)

Yes.

2 minutes ago, Kristian said:

thanks - sorry if I asked a silly question.

It's fine, it's hard to get the flow of it some times if you aren't familiar with it, your question got missed I think because I don't know how you did it but it looks like you have just quoted someone else and not posted your own question ;):D

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's fine, it's hard to get the flow of it some times if you aren't familiar with it, your question got missed I think because I don't know how you did it but it looks like you have just quoted someone else and not posted your own question ;):D

lol no idea how I did that quote (headspam!)  - appreciate your time and reply buddy, I am hoping to pick up my DP for Megan on the Saturday afternoon ready to use Sunday Morning, as I notice she is 9.30.10.30 am on the Sunday, hope they let me in on time as I wont be there Sunday PM so will miss her photo slot and her Talk as its sooo late at 5pm!! why she last :(

38 minutes ago, Kristian said:

lol no idea how I did that quote (headspam!)  - appreciate your time and reply buddy, I am hoping to pick up my DP for Megan on the Saturday afternoon ready to use Sunday Morning, as I notice she is 9.30.10.30 am on the Sunday, hope they let me in on time as I wont be there Sunday PM so will miss her photo slot and her Talk as its sooo late at 5pm!! why she last :(

Someone had to be.  You can join the AM session on Sunday, as you have a DP you will be called first anyway, just be there in good time to join the queue but as the session's an hour you should be fine

Hey guys. So it’s definitely ok to pick up my boyfriend’s diamond pass with his ID and written consent? His brother and I can come by train Thursday afternoon, but my boyfriend is working until late..

Edited by Marie-Loup

6 minutes ago, Marie-Loup said:

Hey guys. So it’s definitely ok to pick up my boyfriend’s diamond pass with his ID and written consent? His brother and I can come by train Thursday afternoon, but my boyfriend is working until late..

Check with the shop, we don't know for certain I'm afraid

• Like 1

Just an FYI for anyone doing Thursday collection.  It's going to be hot.  Very hot.  You will be queuing outside.  Bring water, possibly a hat (No getting heat stroke the day before!) and put sun tan lotion on.  Don't be a strawberry for your photo's.

• Like 1

Just now, fanowaty said:

If I will go to collect my DP on Thursday (Peter Capaldi one), will I get the print & the mug as well? 

In previous years these have not been handed out on the Thursday and you had to go to the diamond desk in the queue hall to collect them any  some point over the weekend.

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

If I will go to collect my DP on Thursday (Peter Capaldi one), will I get the print & the mug as well? 

No, it's passes only, you will have to go back and pick those up during the weekend