Floor Plan?

6 minutes ago, mitchell_agius said:

I'm glad you said it lol i felt the sting from all the way over here haha. But point taken non the less. Be gentle with me next time Viking. XD

Like Wrong Name wrote it will be around soon, but please remember it is only general. You cant see where the guests will sit and sign, you will see photo ops (usually by A, B, C and so on) and where they are located. Stage, vendor area..nothing really super specific.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mitchell_agius said:

I'm glad you said it lol i felt the sting from all the way over here haha. But point taken non the less. Be gentle with me next time Viking. XD

She can't help it - she is a Viking after all. Her tongue is as sharp as the horns on her helmet that she definitely wears because that's what all Vikings wear and have worn throughout history.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Like Wrong Name wrote it will be around soon, but please remember it is only general. You cant see where the guests will sit and sign, you will see photo ops (usually by A, B, C and so on) and where they are located. Stage, vendor area..nothing really super specific.

Yeah that's cool, i have been to the last 4 LFCC's and always get excited to see the floor plan because i always notice something new. As for guests sitting and signing, i don't have any booked or photo ops. I'm there for the comics and artists. 

1 minute ago, mitchell_agius said:

Yeah that's cool, i have been to the last 4 LFCC's and always get excited to see the floor plan because i always notice something new. As for guests sitting and signing, i don't have any booked or photo ops. I'm there for the comics and artists. 

Pfft, going to a Comic Con for Comics? I've never heard of such a thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, natedammit said:

She can't help it - she is a Viking after all. Her tongue is as sharp as the horns on her helmet that she definitely wears because that's what all Vikings wear and have worn throughout history.

:poki:

ezgif_051016012051.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Oh guurrrl! ;)

tenor.gif

53 minutes ago, mitchell_agius said:

I'll try and make it more pleasureable for you next time ;)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mitchell_agius said:

Really not sure what is going on in this GIF but google made it look romantic in a barbaric way. I'm in haha:D

Trust me, you will like it. As I am from Viking land it is rough and painful in a nice way. :lol:

• Haha 2

Hoping the floor plan will be out on Monday with the revised schedule (unless it's already out somewhere and I've missed it?).  I do find it useful for working out where the photoshoot areas are - I think I'm going to be visiting all of them at some point this weekend...!

16 minutes ago, CosmicAvatar said:

Hoping the floor plan will be out on Monday with the revised schedule (unless it's already out somewhere and I've missed it?).  I do find it useful for working out where the photoshoot areas are - I think I'm going to be visiting all of them at some point this weekend...!

Not yet. I'm hoping for Monday too.