Big None Guests Announcement tonight (Friday) at 7PM

16 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

The problem was when they had to digitally remove it for Justice League. It just didn’t look right.

I would go so far as to say it looked horrendous and was incredibly distracting in all the wrong ways and one of the many many things wrong with the film #stillbitteroverJL. But outside of the film, he worked it ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

I would go so far as to say it looked horrendous and was incredibly distracting in all the wrong ways and one of the many many things wrong with the film #stillbitteroverJL. But outside of the film, he worked it ;)

I think it helped, because it distracted from his acting.

5 minutes ago, Broo said:

I was quite happy to be distracted away from a lot of that movie to be honest!

Just now, Wrong Name said:

For those thinking that the word ‘none’ might be a clue, the Facebook post has now been edited to ‘non’.

Well we all know Non was played by Jack O'Halloran so clearly it's a clue relating to him... ;)

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I kinda enjoy the DCU movies, mindless entertaining actually :P 

Man of Steel is a great movie, BvS was boring, Suicide Squad was indeed mindless entertainment and Justice League, I don't know, nice movie when I watched it in the cinema but I can't get myself to watch it again at home.

EDIT: I always forget Wonder Woman because it's such an overrated movie. Is it a bad movie? No! Is it the masterpiece everyone makes it? No!

Edited by The_batflash123

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Prob a prop shot or group photo.. SM would not make such a big fuzz over schedule, but you never know. I still hope though for the schedule. :D

I'm doubting a group shot as the Facebook post says it's non guest related.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Soon all will be revealed.

It may just be that it's not a guest announcement but is a guest activity or not related to guests at all, less than 5 hours to find out

guest activity...hmmm *thinking*

Cr29.gif