Big None Guests Announcement tonight (Friday) at 7PM

10 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I loved bond in motion one of the good little finds and must sees in london. I went by myself and loved it even got shown the back where all the other props and stuff that isnt on show is kept mind was blown

You got showm tbe back? How the heck did you swing that. Wow! Bond in motion was great. Would visit again. It was only meant for temporary time but due to popularity, was extended.

6 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

You got showm tbe back? How the heck did you swing that. Wow! Bond in motion was great. Would visit again. It was only meant for temporary time but due to popularity, was extended.

Id been in there a few hours by myself I was a bit in awe of it as I love Bond it wasnt that busy one of the guys was like you have been here for a bit did I want to come and see some of the bits not on show, ( as i write this in hindsight I realise I went off with someone who quite possible could of killed rather than show me the bond props ):eek: but I got to see some of the costumes and motorbikes not on show so not a serial killer :smile:

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It could be that they are announcing this

Image result for Ball pit

Older con goers may get the reference

If they had a ball pit Id deffo be nudging the kids out the way pretending that I am in fun house :D all they need is a bar think of the fun

• Haha 1