Big None Guests Announcement tonight (Friday) at 7PM

I've just realised, it must be really hard for SM to ever do anything that's not a guest announcement, people always try to look for hidden clues! 

I've seen people on other media platforms trying to link the words in this announcement to certain guests, even though they really couldn't be anymore clear that it isn't guest related XD. Guys, maybe the none is a deliberate mistake that means X and Y guest will be announced ;)

You could just imagine a post like 'we are cancelling LFCC 2019' and people would still say things like 'cancelling.... like firefly was cancelled :o:o Nathan Fillion confirmed'. 

Then again, I will now look very silly if it is a cleverly disguised guest announcement thread :P

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I've just realised, it must be really hard for SM to ever do anything that's not a guest announcement, people always try to look for hidden clues! 

I've seen people on other media platforms trying to link the words in this announcement to certain guests, even though they really couldn't be anymore clear that it isn't guest related XD. Guys, maybe the none is a deliberate mistake that means X and Y guest will be announced ;)

You could just imagine a post like 'we are cancelling LFCC 2019' and people would still say things like 'cancelling.... like firefly was cancelled :o:o Nathan Fillion confirmed'. 

They usually don't make spelling errors in their announcements, you can't blame people for trying to find some hope in this upcoming dark week full of cancellations.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

They usually don't make spelling errors in their announcements, you can't blame people for trying to find some hope in this upcoming dark week full of cancellations.

The guests are always waiting for the publication of the schedule to cancel...

13 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I've heard Jason has dyslexia, so I can cut him some slack over spelling and grammar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I've heard Jason has dyslexia, so I can cut him some slack over spelling and grammar.

Yeah sure but I guess someone else already pointed it out to him and he would've changed by now. I have no expectations of the announcement either so I can't lose this one. I mean except I expect the schedule to be released.

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

Yeah sure but I guess someone else already pointed it out to him and he would've changed by now. I have no expectations of the announcement either so I can't lose this one. I mean except I expect the schedule to be released.

There have been plenty of other spelling mistakes in announcements over the years that were never corrected. Considering how LFCC announcements have been since Eccelston, I think it’s safe to say that tonight’s announcement will not be related to guests at all like it says, and there are no clues here.

22 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

You mean you have't figured it out yet?

NONE = N One, therefore N=1. In supergravity theory, N is related to the supersymmetries. If N=1, 11-dimensional supergravity is dimensionally reduced on to four-dimensions. In the announcement, a specific time was given of 7pm.

So you N=1 giving you 4 dimensions, the fifth is time. Essentially its all wibbely wobbly timey wimey stuff. 

So obviously the 'None' guest announcement is Henry Cavil and his moustache.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

38 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

you can't blame people for trying to find some hope in this upcoming dark week full of cancellations.

Of course, I was only poking fun :P it'll be interesting to see what it is :) 

P.S my wife just saw the announcement, and the first thing she said was 'maybe none is a clue' :P given what I posted, I thought that was quite amusing.

Edited by tenaciouspirit

I doubt it's the schedule personally, though I hope that comes out today or tomorrow. A screening of something would be awesome. I'm going to guess that it's a photoshoot with Val Kilmer in his Batman suit!

16 minutes ago, Charmer said:

I doubt it's the schedule personally, though I hope that comes out today or tomorrow. A screening of something would be awesome. I'm going to guess that it's a photoshoot with Val Kilmer in his Batman suit!

Now that I would pay, but I highly doubt it... 

27 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Of course, I was only poking fun :P it'll be interesting to see what it is :) 

P.S my wife just saw the announcement, and the first thing she said was 'maybe none is a clue' :P given what I posted, I thought that was quite amusing.

You mean like ”A girl have no name”-typish?! OMG!!!! Maisie Williams is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by Chris1970

20 minutes ago, Charmer said:

It's non guest related going by the post, so I doubt it'd be a costume shoot for a guest. :smile:

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It's non guest related going by the post, so I doubt it'd be a costume shoot for a guest. :smile:

I think it's just not a guest announcement, so it could be related to a guest that's already attending quite easily I think. Not likely to be what I suggested but that was just having a bit of fun. It could be another photoshoot with someone though, or a talk or anything really.

Or perhaps a world record attempt at something? They've had them before at past events.

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:
25 minutes ago, Charmer said:

Also, he wouldn't fit.