Big None Guests Announcement tonight (Friday) at 7PM

The post says, “we have some great information to share with you all tonight,” so I bet it’s the schedule + any talks/group photos not yet announced  ^_^ Maybe the title was meant to say “Non-guest announcement” and it was just a typo...

• Like 1

My guess: Dr. Who group shooting..I am excited...even if its the schedule. Someone on Facebook said: No One Never Expected (NONE) Announcement  - that would also very awesome. Too bad I have a business meeting from 6PM to 10 PM... today :/  Think I will have to "go to the bathroom at 6.59 PM" :)

Edited by MrsCorleone

3 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

The post says, “we have some great information to share with you all tonight,” so I bet it’s the schedule + any talks/group photos not yet announced  ^_^ Maybe the title was meant to say “Non-guest announcement” and it was just a typo...

I think you're probably right. I've been eagerly awaiting the schedule these last few days so that'll be good!

• Like 1

Why would they wait till 7pm to give us the schedule? Hoping it's not that, cos we'll have that in the normal course of things and why would they big it up?? I'd quite like more prop shoots, though it could well be that Dr Who group shot all the Whovian's have been waiting for.

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

And I imagine Eccleston and the rest will be doing their best to defend it from their criticisms :D

Nah, Eccleston will be sat alone in a corner shouting out a list of all the other roles he's done.

• Haha 2