Diamond Pass Upgrade

Forgive me if this has been asked before, just wanted to clarify:

I'm wanting to upgrade one of my photo ops to a diamond pass, just checking which is the email address I need to use and how quickly do they usually refund the original photo op price?

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Lokinestro said:

Thank you! I'm guessing that you just email them with the order number for the original op?

I played it safe and checked with them first if it was okay to upgrade, then I bought the ticket I wanted and gave them both reference numbers for new and old purchases :)

Edited by Broo
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

Thank you! I'm guessing that you just email them with the order number for the original op?

As Broo says ALWAYS check with them first and then give them both order numbers so you have prove that you have just bought the diamond pass. Otherwise it looks like you have bought a diamond pass and a photo op and are just trying to get a refund for a photo op which is not allowed.

I didn't play it safe when I upgraded from fri/sat to weekend entry as there's been no notification that we can't and bought the weekend and emailed both orders, they were fine with it, replied quickly and refunded me.  The main one I'd caution on is things like changing from a standard to prop photo as I don't know if that's classed as an upgrade or swap, that I would ask first.

• Like 1