Diamond Guest + VQ tickets

Ok, thanks. I realise you can get 5 at a time. I just wasn't sure with the Diamond Pass at the same time. I will try for a VQ for Friday anyway and see what I get for my friends, then get the rest (if not all my friends) and mine (DP) on Saturday. 

If I was to a get a VQ ticket on Friday and it’s not called, will it carry over to the Saturday....or do the numbers start again?

Likewise if I got a diamond pass for a guest, is there anything stopping me selling the photoshoot to someone (I am not a big one for being photoed)....:ph34r:, am only interested in the autos.

2 minutes ago, AckAck said:

If I was to a get a VQ ticket on Friday and it’s not called, will it carry over to the Saturday....or do the numbers start again?

Likewise if I got a diamond pass for a guest, is there anything stopping me selling the photoshoot to someone (I am not a big one for being photoed)....:ph34r:, am only interested in the autos.

VQs are for that day only and do not carry over.

As per the T&Cs, tickets can not be sold on.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

On 21/07/2018 at 6:46 PM, Wrong Name said:

VQs are for that day only and do not carry over.

As per the T&Cs, tickets can not be sold on.

And what if you simply give it away, not everyone is born for pure selfish greed, some people just want to help others, just because they can

1 minute ago, CrazyHorses said:

And what if you simply give it away, not everyone is born for pure selfish greed, some people just want to help others, just because they can

The T&C's say that it cannot be refunded or transferred. So even giving it away is not allowed I'm afraid. it has to be the person whose name is on the ticket using it.