GUEST CANCELLATIONS - STEVEN STRAIT & DAVE BARCLAY

What happens if you've booked a double photo op with Steven & Wes? Would I need to rebook a single shoot with Wes? 

I've doing cons for years but this is the first time I've had somebody from a double shoot cancel (I rarely get photo ops) so I have no idea what happens now! 

5 hours ago, Glitchypink said:

What happens if you've booked a double photo op with Steven & Wes? Would I need to rebook a single shoot with Wes? 

I've doing cons for years but this is the first time I've had somebody from a double shoot cancel (I rarely get photo ops) so I have no idea what happens now! 

Your duo shot will be refunded, but it does take a few days. If you want the solo photo with Wes you will have to book it.

• Like 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Glitchypink said:

Your double shoot will be refunded and yes you will need to rebook a single.

I'm somewhere between extremely disappointed and mildly devastated that Steven Strait has had to cancel his appearance.  He is soooo good on The Expanse.  (He is so handsome too - but that would never be my sole motivation to meet a guest!)  Hope that Showmasters will invite him back for another show :crying:

1 hour ago, carlthomas1236 said:

I sent an item through the pre-order service, will I be refunded the same time as those who had photo shoots booked?

Many thanks

Not at the same time, they are different payment systems, but you will be refunded