LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - MATT SMITH

Are all photo tickets completely sold out for Matt? The normal op says sold out and the tardis shoot says ‘unavailable ‘ Or can I get them on the day? Only reason I’ve left it is because last year due to travel delays I missed Mark Sheppard and no refunds are given if you miss a shoot, so have said that I’d always book once inside with the time to spare and to be sure I don’t lose my money or miss the times. 

Edited by harryboy24

58 minutes ago, harryboy24 said:

Are all photo tickets completely sold out for Matt? The normal op says sold out and the tardis shoot says ‘unavailable ‘ Or can I get them on the day? Only reason I’ve left it is because last year due to travel delays I missed Mark Sheppard and no refunds are given if you miss a shoot, so have said that I’d always book once inside with the time to spare and to be sure I don’t lose my money or miss the times. 

Anything sold out in the store is sold out for good,. no tickets are being kept back for sales on the day. It might be worth checking on the Tardis one, some unavailable ones have been restocked online before. 

Anyone know what is happening with his TARDIS shoot?  It seems to be queued but nothing happening for 30 minutes.  Wondering how this will impact the Eccleston shoot.  ?

Stuck in his normal shoot due to bad organisation, apparently.

I can't see any more autos getting done at this rate, and that's going to leave a lot of diamond customers with half a product 

Edited by andrewrolar

They separated the queue out really well and I'm pretty sure they got all the diamonds seen. Some excellent staff who were doing their absolute best to keep us informed even though they had no idea that he would only get back to his desk around 6:40! It was organised very well and we got through at record speed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Can't wait to see him in Star Wars 9! :clap:

Same here. I saw the announcement last night on Twitter, I'm so happy for him that he managed to land what sounds like a good role in a big franchise. 

I don't usually watch Star Wars which I'm probably in the minority for but since Matt will be in 9 I will definitely make an exception and watch it, cant wait I know he will do an awesome job! :dance:

• Like 1

This would be really cool.  But, I think all of the announcements on this have been "sources" and not an official announcement.  I am hoping this is true, but I would say I am being cautiously optimistic on this topic.