Jump to content
showmasters

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - MATT SMITH

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Bought my Matt Smith Diamond Pass earlier today, very happy! :D Now I have 5 Doctor Who-related Diamond Passes :o I couldn’t be more grateful for this lineup but, quoting the show, “No more” please, I can’t afford anything else :P:lol:

I probably won’t be able to book Tom Baker or the Classic Doctor trio photo as intended because I’ve already spent too much, might also reconsider some of the non-Diamond autos :( Will do an exception if Capaldi/Eccleston/Smith or Smith/Darvill group photos are announced because I’m very weak :P But I’m so happy that with Matt I’ll have met all modern Doctors after this con, since I’ve already met Tennant :D:lol: That was a dream goal of mine, never expected Showmasters to make it happen in only one event! :o:lol:

Anyway, I’ve also noticed that my DP tickets says “Hammersmith Rd” as opposed to “Olympia Way” which appeared in all my previous tickets. The same address is also listed at the top of the store page (at least on mobile). Hope that won’t be a problem so far as guest name and day are correct :unsure:

All ? Didnt you forget a certain Jodie Whittaker ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The "Hammersmith Road" bit will not be an issue. Your tickets are valid. Confirmed by the Office.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

And yes, it costs a bit more, generally auto price + £5 for a signature, personalisations cost a bit more.  It's a service generally intended for people who can't attend.

Then there’s me who’s got 3 pre orders haha, to be honest the only reason I’ve done a pre orde for Matt Smith because I know there’s no way I would get a low vq on Sunday :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Raylenth said:

And yes, it costs a bit more, generally auto price + £5 for a signature, personalisations cost a bit more.  It's a service generally intended for people who can't attend.

And for people who put their sister's feelings ahead of their own, even though their sister would totally not do the same in return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Went to buy a photo this morning and all 8 batches are already sold out! Please add more.

Nah. You should've been quicker. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MrsCorleone said:

My guess...the final guest will be Tennant. I think they will make it happen this year. Imagine!! OMG.

My finances couldn't take that lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

So gutted waited till this morning to purchase a photo shoot I was a little to slow oops:o

I'm convinced they will add more batches, don't worry ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kurdamoni said:

I'm convinced they will add more batches, don't worry ;) 

fingers crossed to much of a great guest to say no to maybe my wish of David Tennant eill come true as well ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Went to buy a photo this morning and all 8 batches are already sold out! Please add more.

There are still 5 batches left of the Tardis Op that you can buy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, JaHawk1995 said:

Glad I bought my girlfriend’s photo op earlier. Not seen a shoot sell this fast before!

Cumberbatch did but they added more on quickly

13 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

So gutted waited till this morning to purchase a photo shoot I was a little to slow oops:o

If more get added on buy quick.  Given the possible number of group options they may not add that many more on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

 

Cumberbatch did but they added more on quickly

If more get added on buy quick.  Given the possible number of group options they may not add that many more on.

If they do I am on it my own fault for taking so long to decide I wont make that mistake again lol:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Cumberbatch did

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Photo booked, can't believe I get to meet my favourite Doctor! Thanks SM. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up. It is batch 10 to 12 now on standard photo op for Matt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, please can I ask how many Autos can one person get from Matt at the event? I have a Diamond Pass and I will be hopefully getting an extra Auto but, was wanting to know will I be allowed to buy the two extra? So Diamond Pass Auto and Two more making it Three? Thanks :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Hi, please can I ask how many Autos can one person get from Matt at the event? I have a Diamond Pass and I will be hopefully getting an extra Auto but, was wanting to know will I be allowed to buy the two extra? So Diamond Pass Auto and Two more making it Three? Thanks :rolleyes:

Unless stated otherwise, you can usually get up to 5 autos at a time, including the one for the diamond pass, so you could buy an additional 4.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Unless stated otherwise, you can usually get up to 5 autos at a time, including the one for the diamond pass, so you could buy an additional 4.

Thank you for this, I’ve double checked on the DP description and there is no mention of a “limit”. Therefore should I take this as I can purchase up to an additional 4 Autographs? 

I’ve screenshot the description from the Eventbrite Page to say what’s included in the Diamond Pass. I’m really pleased with this because it means I can get an Auto for my friend :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Thank you for this, I’ve double checked on the DP description and there is no mention of a “limit”. Therefore should I take this as I can purchase up to an additional 4 Autographs? 

I’ve screenshot the description from the Eventbrite Page to say what’s included in the Diamond Pass. I’m really pleased with this because it means I can get an Auto for my friend :rolleyes:

Yup, you should be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Then there’s me who’s got 3 pre orders haha, to be honest the only reason I’ve done a pre orde for Matt Smith because I know there’s no way I would get a low vq on Sunday :P

Yes, we will have The Matt Smith VT Grand Prix on the Sunday. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so excited i bought my photo shoot last night had money left over from a concert i didn't use was going to buy an external hard drive on Sunday but they had sold out and should have more this week was gonna check today so glad this photo shoot came out before i bought the hard drive its fate gonna be tough though want to wear my 11th doctor cosplay for this but wearing 9th doctor and 12th doctor for this event as well for different shoots hopefully the schedule will allow me to change with toilets near by lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×