LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - MATT SMITH

3 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Well there goes more of my money... wish I could stretch to the diamond pass!

Do it. Go on, you know you want to. Take out a loan to cover it. What's the worst that could happen? Go on, you can do it! ;)

Photo op booked. Been wanting to meet Matt Smith for ages so I'm extremely pleased he will be there.

After LFCC I would of met and had photos with all the Doctors that are still alive.

It has made me extremely short of money and none left for any autos now apart from the 2 DP's I have.

I’m shook. Showmasters can’t drop bombs like this with no warning :o:lol:

Going to buy his Diamond Pass asap. Sunday is now going to be my busiest (and most expensive) day :o I’m just speechless, feel so blessed with this epic Doctor Who lineup :wub:

32 minutes ago, timlux said:

Could just someone maybe justify the 55 £  that we have to pay more for a Diamond Pass, than buying the photo and auto separately  as there is no talk or so included

You’re paying for the guarantee, Matt is only there for one day and will be a very popular guest so the extra money on the diamond pass is for the guarantee of getting an autograph 

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

@Sebster118 and @pretenama2012 Just check our tickets again there and it's been updated to the Olympia. Should be the same with yourselves folks. :smile:

Nope mine still says Motorpoint Arena, but well they cant update a ticket that they have already sent you as a pdf file, but that should be no problem for us, its an official ticket we got

42 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Do it. Go on, you know you want to. Take out a loan to cover it. What's the worst that could happen? Go on, you can do it! ;)

You're a bad influence :lol:. I can't though I don't get paid until 2 days after the convention and I'll be getting around London on pennies if I shell out that money ;)

6 minutes ago, timlux said:

Nope mine still says Motorpoint Arena, but well they cant update a ticket that they have already sent you as a pdf file, but that should be no problem for us, its an official ticket we got

They're updating them individually by the looks of things. It'll his take some time to go through all the affected ones if that's the case, Tim. Hopefully you get yours sorted out soon, mate.

11 minutes ago, jacquiconnell said:

Does anyone know if photo shoots can be transferred????? This is really important because it might be necessary to transfer my ticket to s friend.....

They are non transferable.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

You're a bad influence :lol:. I can't though I don't get paid until 2 days after the convention and I'll be getting around London on pennies if I shell out that money ;)

I aim to please! lol

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

They're updating them individually by the looks of things. It'll his take some time to go through all the affected ones if that's the case, Tim. Hopefully you get yours sorted out soon, mate.

And if not, I guess at the pick up no one will say oh no there is written an other adress you wont get your diamond pass ;)

Just now, timlux said:

And if not, I guess at the pick up no one will say oh no there is written an other adress you wont get your diamond pass ;)

lol That'd be the worst luck you could get! But it'd just be a typing error but the looks of things.

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Great, so now I get to pay money to meet someone I went to school with. That really puts me in my place.

Should have made friends with him when you had the chance. Perhaps there was a chance you could've been the 11th Doctor.