LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - MATT SMITH

12 minutes ago, barrowman_angel said:

so excited i bought my photo shoot last night had money left over from a concert i didn't use was going to buy an external hard drive on Sunday but they had sold out and should have more this week was gonna check today so glad this photo shoot came out before i bought the hard drive its fate gonna be tough though want to wear my 11th doctor cosplay for this but wearing 9th doctor and 12th doctor for this event as well for different shoots hopefully the schedule will allow me to change with toilets near by lol 

Change in the queue otherwise. :lol:

24 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

The Tardis photo session is listed as "unavailable" in the store.

It came back in but is now unavailable again, but it indicated there was only 1 ticket left so I think unavailable meant someone had it in their basket but hadn't purchased yet.

23 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

Really quickly. They have added some guests but not Matt Smith diamond pass :( now I can say goodbye to my autograph

Not necessarily, just make sure you have a low VQ number.

***Post edited by Moderators - Kurdamoni, Apologies but I have had to edit part of this post as what you advised is not permitted.  Happy to email if you want to discuss why.***

Edited by StuartG2198

1 hour ago, danthomas17 said:

Hoping you see this

check the store quick

Thank you so much for this! 

51 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Check as soon as you can, they may be in stock still

I got it! My brother was still awake and he lend me the money. Sooo happy right now. Gave up this morning when it still wasn't added. Only thing is that I have bought a photo opp but now I have one already in the diamond pass. Do they see this as an upgrade so I can get refunded?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

Thank you so much for this! 

I got it! My brother was still awake and he lend me the money. Sooo happy right now. Gave up this morning when it still wasn't added. Only thing is that I have bought a photo opp but now I have one already in the diamond pass. Do they see this as an upgrade so I can get refunded?

Ys, email shop@showmastersevents.com and give them the order numbers for your photo and the new diamond and ask for the photo to be refunded