LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - MATT SMITH

6 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Bought my Matt Smith Diamond Pass earlier today, very happy! :D Now I have 5 Doctor Who-related Diamond Passes :o I couldn’t be more grateful for this lineup but, quoting the show, “No more” please, I can’t afford anything else :P:lol:

I probably won’t be able to book Tom Baker or the Classic Doctor trio photo as intended because I’ve already spent too much, might also reconsider some of the non-Diamond autos :( Will do an exception if Capaldi/Eccleston/Smith or Smith/Darvill group photos are announced because I’m very weak :P But I’m so happy that with Matt I’ll have met all modern Doctors after this con, since I’ve already met Tennant :D:lol: That was a dream goal of mine, never expected Showmasters to make it happen in only one event! :o:lol:

Anyway, I’ve also noticed that my DP tickets says “Hammersmith Rd” as opposed to “Olympia Way” which appeared in all my previous tickets. The same address is also listed at the top of the store page (at least on mobile). Hope that won’t be a problem so far as guest name and day are correct :unsure:

All ? Didnt you forget a certain Jodie Whittaker ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

And yes, it costs a bit more, generally auto price + £5 for a signature, personalisations cost a bit more.  It's a service generally intended for people who can't attend.

Then there’s me who’s got 3 pre orders haha, to be honest the only reason I’ve done a pre orde for Matt Smith because I know there’s no way I would get a low vq on Sunday :P

8 hours ago, Raylenth said:

And yes, it costs a bit more, generally auto price + £5 for a signature, personalisations cost a bit more.  It's a service generally intended for people who can't attend.

And for people who put their sister's feelings ahead of their own, even though their sister would totally not do the same in return.

42 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Went to buy a photo this morning and all 8 batches are already sold out! Please add more.

There are still 5 batches left of the Tardis Op that you can buy :)

8 hours ago, JaHawk1995 said:

Glad I bought my girlfriend’s photo op earlier. Not seen a shoot sell this fast before!

Cumberbatch did but they added more on quickly

13 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

So gutted waited till this morning to purchase a photo shoot I was a little to slow oops:o

If more get added on buy quick.  Given the possible number of group options they may not add that many more on.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Cumberbatch did but they added more on quickly

If more get added on buy quick.  Given the possible number of group options they may not add that many more on.

If they do I am on it my own fault for taking so long to decide I wont make that mistake again lol:eek:

Hi, please can I ask how many Autos can one person get from Matt at the event? I have a Diamond Pass and I will be hopefully getting an extra Auto but, was wanting to know will I be allowed to buy the two extra? So Diamond Pass Auto and Two more making it Three? Thanks :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Hi, please can I ask how many Autos can one person get from Matt at the event? I have a Diamond Pass and I will be hopefully getting an extra Auto but, was wanting to know will I be allowed to buy the two extra? So Diamond Pass Auto and Two more making it Three? Thanks :rolleyes:

Unless stated otherwise, you can usually get up to 5 autos at a time, including the one for the diamond pass, so you could buy an additional 4.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Unless stated otherwise, you can usually get up to 5 autos at a time, including the one for the diamond pass, so you could buy an additional 4.

Thank you for this, I’ve double checked on the DP description and there is no mention of a “limit”. Therefore should I take this as I can purchase up to an additional 4 Autographs? 

I’ve screenshot the description from the Eventbrite Page to say what’s included in the Diamond Pass. I’m really pleased with this because it means I can get an Auto for my friend :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Thank you for this, I’ve double checked on the DP description and there is no mention of a “limit”. Therefore should I take this as I can purchase up to an additional 4 Autographs? 

I’ve screenshot the description from the Eventbrite Page to say what’s included in the Diamond Pass. I’m really pleased with this because it means I can get an Auto for my friend :rolleyes:

Yup, you should be fine.

8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Then there’s me who’s got 3 pre orders haha, to be honest the only reason I’ve done a pre orde for Matt Smith because I know there’s no way I would get a low vq on Sunday :P

Yes, we will have The Matt Smith VT Grand Prix on the Sunday. :ph34r:

so excited i bought my photo shoot last night had money left over from a concert i didn't use was going to buy an external hard drive on Sunday but they had sold out and should have more this week was gonna check today so glad this photo shoot came out before i bought the hard drive its fate gonna be tough though want to wear my 11th doctor cosplay for this but wearing 9th doctor and 12th doctor for this event as well for different shoots hopefully the schedule will allow me to change with toilets near by lol