LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - MATT SMITH

2 minutes ago, Sooty said:

One question, as you are guaranteed 1 autograph with the pass could you buy 1 more autograph on the day?

Sure you buy it when you get your auto with the diamond pass

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

They're updating them individually by the looks of things. It'll his take some time to go through all the affected ones if that's the case, Tim. Hopefully you get yours sorted out soon, mate.

Mine still says Motorpoint but will wait.

Am attending all 3 days so I can pick up my DPs on the Friday and use the ticket on my Eventbrite app if needed.

57 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Should have made friends with him when you had the chance. Perhaps there was a chance you could've been the 11th Doctor.

Well technically we were 3 years apart, but I probably passed him in the corridor a few times, or stole his lunch money. I'm sure he'll recognise me though.

Just now, natedammit said:

Well technically we were 3 years apart, but I probably passed him in the corridor a few times, or stole his lunch money. I'm sure he'll recognise me though.

A tiny cute mewling blue bear trying to steal your lunch money would certainly be memorable.

2 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

We are aware that the diamond passes have not appeared in the store please be patient whilst we look into it

I bought two Diamond Passes about 7:10-7:15 but, they did take a short while, I thought it was my internet lol. Were people  still having trouble later than that?

1 hour ago, timlux said:

Nope mine still says Motorpoint Arena, but well they cant update a ticket that they have already sent you as a pdf file, but that should be no problem for us, its an official ticket we got

I have just realised this too that our also say Motorpoint is that going to be an issue? 

1 minute ago, FanGirl said:

I have just realised this too that our also say Motorpoint is that going to be an issue? 

No, it shouldn't be. It looks like they're being manually updated as ours have been changed.

Despite this being my fourth year with Showmasters I've never had a Diamond Pass - and now I've got 3 for this years with each Doctor!

As much as I dream of meeting him, please dont try and get David Tennant, I couldn't afford Matt as it is :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

A second DP for you? :)

As much as I want to and I could easily buy one straight away I’m not going to, my sister can’t get one so I’m not going to be cruel and buy one so she feels left out :D

I’ve done an autograph pre order though so I’m happy! 

Might do a photoshoot not sure yet!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

No, it shouldn't be. It looks like they're being manually updated as ours have been changed.

I always have printed tickets though (a bit of an organisation freak lol) so I’ve checked on Eventbrite and it has updated on there but, my already printed out Diamond Pass Tickets have the wrong venue? It also says Motorpoint on the Tardis Matt photo ticket and the Tom Baker Diamond Pass ticket. Basically all tonights ticket purchases :huh: 

Just bought a photoshoot, I'm just gonna have to chance his autograph, but it will me my primary focus that day (since I've already got Christopher Eccleston's diamond pass). I just can't willingly by another diamond pass, otherwise I deplete funds for both London and personal funds at home. I'll just have to get in super early so I can be near enough the front of the queue that morning to get a very early VQ number